• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

***ON TOPIC***Welcome to Emerald City - PLEASE READ!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS Vicks is pretty good at smelling fear on her vic . . er men she has invited down there. :)

Unfortunately, the only thing I can smell in the dungeon right now is the damn potpourri someone sprayed down there....

gotta get some more refreshing scents pumped in - something ..... earthy ..... viceral ..... or very decadent.... any suggestions?

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
Unfortunately, the only thing I can smell in the dungeon right now is the damn potpourri someone sprayed down there....

gotta get some more refreshing scents pumped in - something ..... earthy ..... viceral ..... or very decadent.... any suggestions?

Actually, Yes...... I do have a suggestion.
You might want to take a look at the actual dungeon thread. I believe there are a few of my friends down there as we speak, doing their collective best to return the dungeon to it's previous .... um..........Glory?
There's no doubt in my mind that the scent left will be more um...... refreshing? than potpourri could ever hope to be!!!

Tee-Hee!!:evil:

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
WELCOME WILLSGIRLIE TO EMERALD CITY!

redhatwelcome.gif

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Hey, friends ... A huge fan of Wiz of Oz here. Heard of Emerald City somewhere on ECF, but was unable to find it for many moons. I thought it was done away, but when I put on red shoes the gold brick road appeared in front of me, finally! :D

SHOES.gif
Bryn....So sorry I am late on giving you a hearty Emerald City welcome...I have been a sick Wiz(along with my entire family).Thanks so much for the beautiful image here....and welcome to the group!!:)The Wiz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread