One Hit Wonder

What flavor of One Hit Wonder is the best?

• my man

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rocket man

• police man

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
which juice flavor is the best? ive bought milk man 180ml before and liked it, now im thinking of buying police man? good or bad? also in your guys opinions whats the best flavour of one hit wonder? answer below!

Thanks guys!

Also theres a deal at no leaf vapor.com $45.00 free shipping for one hit onder with coupon code ILOVENOLEAF :)

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
I'm partial to muffin man. I like milkman as well. My man is just okay. I haven't tried rocket or police man though. I did get a bottle of the limited edition of muffin man mini which is outstanding. Basically regular muffin man with the apple subbed out for strawberry.

I'm partial to muffin man. I like milkman as well. My man is just okay. I haven't tried rocket or police man though. I did get a bottle of the limited edition of muffin man mini which is outstanding. Basically regular muffin man with the apple subbed out for strawberry.

Rocket man i did get a 30 ml tester at my local shop and its a light vape, very good flavour ive got to try the muffin man mini as well! heard very good reviews on that also

Reactions: Maiar
Milkman is lush and I can't stop vaping it. I just wonder if for me it's a one hit wonder and whether I would enjoy any of their other juices as much.
In the UK a 20ml sample bottle is £10 ($14), which is quite expensive, but the the 180ml bottle is only £40.
ugh same i know! its such a good flavor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread