One. Last. Sale. The rest of it goes to China...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Thanks for all the love everyone
Easy people to love! You've all been so very helpful and thoughtful.

I'll probably post some recipes anyway - still haven't decided.
I sincerely hope you do ...not only was I not able to try a lot of them (higher PG), it would ensure that some form of Nicoticket lives on!
I loved the ones I was able to get in high VG.

All in all, very proud of our run.
..and so you should be ..world famous, and for good reason!
We're all the better for having had you around! :wub:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Clark, any plans for "THE trio"?

Whatever I didn't throw away, I donated to a local homeless shelter. I didn't save any of the flavoring - I didn't spare anything, really... I can't say I'll never make eliquid again, but it will always be Nicoticket ;)

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
swap.jpg

baltoace

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
Baltimore
Once my current Nicoticket supply is gone guess i will be done my vape journey. I have tried some others in the last few weeks and nothing compares to virus or katy's and i feel like it is a waste of money on a sub-par product. Just wish i would have grabbed some zero to cut the remaining 3mg of the virus i have left.

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
I just received my very last order from Nicoticket :(

I will cherish these last four bottles that will ever grace my mailbox!

I got my last order from them too. :( A few drops of The Virus had leaked out of one of the bottles and the first thing that crossed my mind when I opened the box was "what is that wonderful smell?"
I think I might like it if it tastes as gorgeous as it smells. :) Unfortunately there'll be no more when those 4 little bottles are gone, but I do have several bottles of Wakonda put back to console me.:)

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
Whatever I didn't throw away, I donated to a local homeless shelter. I didn't save any of the flavoring - I didn't spare anything, really... I can't say I'll never make eLiquid again, but it will always be Nicoticket ;)
Sorry, I should've been more clear... what I meant is that I thought you were working on some sort of a plan for the tobacco/vanilla flavors - virus, Wakonda and maybe CLS (?) to either run them through FDA process or to sell it through another connection. Any further details in that respect?

abn75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2014
mobile, al, United States
Thanks for all the love everyone - and for those final orders. Tapping on my phone so I will be brief. [emoji48] Got the warehouse cleaned out today, donated a TON to a local homeless shelter. (probably 10k worth of stuff, stainless steel shelves and tables, on and on and on). We got out of the warehouse on the quick - I have it for three more months but I just want to be done with it.

With regard to the recipes, the deal was IF I cleared out ALL my inventory THEN I would post *some* of my recipes. We fell waaaay short - I put 15000 bottles in a dumpster. I can officially say I have thrown away more liquid than several people could vape in a lifetime. /sigh I'll probably post some recipes anyway - still haven't decided.

All in all, very proud of our run. We lasted a few days longer than Provari (RIP). 3.5+ years! By any measure, Nicoticket was a huge success and YOU played a huge part in that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And people believe this. Wow. Great marketing ploy to sell more product though I'll give you that. Boo hoo hoo I had to toss 15k bottles of juice....yeah right. Dude get real. You never planned on releasing any recipes, that was obvious when you made the comment about continuing to make two of your line.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
Wow. 15k bottles. Too bad you couldn't have found a way to get that all to the troops overseas. Vape a Vet could have helped. Oh well. It was a great run for sure. Some of the best liquid I ever vaped came from nicoticket.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Sorry, I should've been more clear... what I meant is that I thought you were working on some sort of a plan for the tobacco/vanilla flavors - virus, Wakonda and maybe CLS (?) to either run them through FDA process or to sell it through another connection. Any further details in that respect?

Maybe, someday. At this moment I am focused on going back to mental health practice. I have about 3000 supervised hours before I graduate from a provisional license. I divested everything and made a HUGE donation to a local homeless shelter - I don't have what I need to make a bottle if I wanted to.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Wow. 15k bottles. Too bad you couldn't have found a way to get that all to the troops overseas. Vape a Vet could have helped. Oh well. It was a great run for sure. Some of the best liquid I ever vaped came from nicoticket.

Vape-A-Vet has no need for several palates of 0mg and 18mg - they can't afford to package and ship them.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
And people believe this. Wow. Great marketing ploy to sell more product though I'll give you that. Boo hoo hoo I had to toss 15k bottles of juice....yeah right. Dude get real. You never planned on releasing any recipes, that was obvious when you made the comment about continuing to make two of your line.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

...and people wonder why I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread