One Mod to Rule Them All, One Mod to Find Them.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
I'm hoping one of the Reonaut collectors out there is overstocked on Grands and wants one of the OG Mini's that aren't made anymore, I think that's my best chance.

I am hoping for you too. :)

I was just vaping on my DNA20 and darn that is so nice... if only there was a way for Rob to mod the mod. When my vamo (aka coil jig) gives out I will probably have to find another cheapy tube since I started my building on tubes and the poor ProVari can't handle my coils :(

And I am not a flipper so could never sell my 'vela because knowing what I could get for it and selling it for less would irritate me. :lol:

So, I will just call myself a VOBBIT and be happy with my little collection of tubes and boxes!

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole
I am hoping for you too. :)

I was just vaping on my DNA20 and darn that is so nice... if only there was a way for Rob to mod the mod. When my vamo (aka coil jig) gives out I will probably have to find another cheapy tube since I started my building on tubes and the poor ProVari can't handle my coils :(

And I am not a flipper so could never sell my 'vela because knowing what I could get for it and selling it for less would irritate me. :lol:

So, I will just call myself a VOBBIT and be happy with my little collection of tubes and boxes!

I was actually looking at some oh so very beautiful DNA20 Bogger Box bottom feeders for not much more than the Grand VV, might be worth checking out!

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
I was actually looking at some oh so very beautiful DNA20 Bogger Box bottom feeders for not much more than the Grand VV, might be worth checking out!

I would, but someone I respect had a stabilized and got rid of it. The stabilized is the unicorn and if they don't like THAT in a booger, I am afraid I won't either. I forgot the reason why, but I don't want to drop a chunk of change on something someone who likes the same vape as I do didn't like. I have 3 other boxes sitting here I don't touch, in addition to all the tubes.

Does that mean I am not a true Vobbit :ohmy:

ETA: I should have said I have 3 other *types* of boxes sitting here, meaning other than REO's

Last edited:

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole
I would, but someone I respect had a stabilized and got rid of it. The stabilized is the unicorn and if they don't like THAT in a booger, I am afraid I won't either. I forgot the reason why, but I don't want to drop a chunk of change on something someone who likes the same vape as I do didn't like. I have 3 other boxes sitting here I don't touch, in addition to all the tubes.

Does that mean I am not a true Vobbit :ohmy:

ETA: I should have said I have 3 other *types* of boxes sitting here, meaning other than REO's

:laugh: I think you still qualify! :toast:

riseabovethestorm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Grayling, MI, USA
www.kalkaskamma.com
Mwahahahaha!!! My next big vape dream is the Gandalf e-pipe from E-pipe mods. Pricey as hell, but some serious nerd-cred right there!

That exists?
Mind_Blown.jpg

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole
I'm vaping HHV Legend (ne Gandalf) in my DC V5....

Should get a pipe mod though... if I am going to vape Gandalf, it should really be done in a pipe.

Agreed! I've been stalking the classies for a decent deal on one, but they seem to be holding their value pretty darn well, much to my chagrin. Luckily season is kicking in around here, gonna set out a jar, tuck in maybe a fiver per shift, shouldn't take TOO long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread