One Mod to Rule Them All, One Mod to Find Them.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cavediver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Buford, Ga
The Gandalf pipes are pretty nice. Their free hand pipes are even better.
1185001_528763127196514_1344705350_n.jpg

ePipeMods

GPSTrucker

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2013
On the road
Another Vobbit here (I like that term). Only have 8 mods so far, but always looking forward to the next one. I like them all, regulated and mech alike. Which one I use, with which delivery device be it clearo, carto, rba, or drip, just depends upon my mood and what I am doing at the time. I do avoid dripping and driving though LOL.

My current precious is a 134 with an Octopus, but that could change next week.

Cavediver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Buford, Ga
Oh man! I own somewhere around 200 tobacco pipes. Smoked them for years before taking up vaping. I just HAVE to get at least one of those puppies!

Take a look through the pipe subforum. There are a lot of folks that have converted tobacco pipes to vaping pipes. I'm sure it takes the right size and type of pipe, but there's probably one or two in your collection that would work! I've thought about buying an estate pipe or three just to have a go at it, but there's no real reason for me to do so since I won't have the sentimental connection to it (I'm better off starting them from scratch). If I had smoked a pipe before vaping, it would be game on...

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole
View attachment 265920 I'm hoping my precious is on it's way. I'm about to finally become a Reonaut. Can't get the pic on here but it's the black wrinkle hammertone silver.:vapor::rickroll:

Nice! I tried a Reo, great vape but I got the original 14500 mini, just wasn't enough for me. Going to get a Grand at some point, that should do me a little better, juice and battery-wise. Some really great folks on the Reo forums, and Rob's customer service is fantastic. Ended up trading the mini on the classies for a Provari, should be here in a day or two, kinda excited about that one!

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole
If you have any modding skills it wouldn't be difficult to convert your favorites.

I need to pick up an Electronics for Dummies or something. I'd love to try my hand at modding, but basically everything I know about electronics (which is very, very little) is just enough to keep me from frying my face when I do my rebuildables.

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole
Woot woot, vapemail day at the Vobbit Hole!!! My first Provari, some Grumpy's Hooch (a standby, love this stuff), a Kick 2 (which won't fit in my Silver Bullet with an 18490, kinda annoyed that I'm gonna hafta get a kick ring and use an 18650 for it to work in there), and some HHV Blueberry Muffin. That Blueberry Muffin is kinda blowing my mind at the moment, definitely going into permanent rotation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread