One Stop Noob Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolivar

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
Surrounded by cows and wheat
Outstanding job, Keeferes. It's really nice having this all in one place. Wish it had been around a month ago when I was lurking and trying to dig this kind of stuff out of various threads. I bookmarked it and have already linked a newcomer to it.

It's efforts like this and members like you that make ECF a top notch forum !

Ohms Lawbreaker

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2014
Right Behind You
i also think that when V.2 comes out, the title should be friendlier than "Noob". i've already referred this thread a few times, but i suspect a few newcomers may get put off by the title.

:2c:

That first post is excellent indeed, wish I'd started there when I started vaping but it didn't exist, so way to go.

The name as it is, is quite catchy, but nobody really wants to be thought of as a noob. I agree. "Starters Forum" ... meh, needs work, still not there. But yeah "noob" is one of those words that even the noobs now know the meaning of, even before they come in here. If that makes any sense.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
That first post is excellent indeed, wish I'd started there when I started vaping but it didn't exist, so way to go.

The name as it is, is quite catchy, but nobody really wants to be thought of as a noob. I agree. "Starters Forum" ... meh, needs work, still not there. But yeah "noob" is one of those words that even the noobs now know the meaning of, even before they come in here. If that makes any sense.

precisely... (to coin a vulcan phrase... :)

OP said he'd look at a version 2 if there were enough additions that came up after the time-limit to edit the first post.

with a "friendlier" name, V2 might have a better chance to be stickied.

it's an awesome thread, but i think it'd pay to make it more "palatable" even to those who knee-jerk against anything noob/newb...

for reasons i don't need to explain, it'd be cool if this thread had some links to vids that emphasized safety-- particularly vids that are at least as entertaining as some of the ones that may cause concern.

Keeferes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2013
Belton; Upstate SC
www.facebook.com
It appears I do still have editing capabilities here today. I have a ton of coding to get done, but I will for sure add some safety mech stuff.

The title, I agree was a bit abrasive. At the time of the post I was so frustrated at seeing people not wanting to learn, just wanting fill a room with ridiculous amounts of vapor. The next go will for sure be named something a bit more friendly.

If any of you have links you'd like to see in this, by al means, please post them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread