Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Go BIG or go home!!!!....you deserve it!!!

god180-5.jpg
Nice gadget, 69er. Is there an adapter to hook up the jumper cables? This is for starting a dead car, right?

I have an iStick on order, my first venture past a spinner or the Triton VV. Let's see, on 2.2 coils, the VV puts out a bit over 10 watts. The iStick will go 20 watts. And it has 2,200 mAh. For me, this is a nice step up. Now I'll have to query my winding friends and get a good RBA.

Just to put in perspective, I have a Marshall guitar amp that produces 30 watts RMS. I don't want to get tech with sine waveforms, etc. But that amp will cause serious hearing loss if I cranked it up. I think it puts out like 75 or 90 watts at a peak. This is serious power.

I think I'll be happy for a while at 20 watts.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Thank you all! Evie Luv, thanks for starting this thread for me and Chesty.

I did start with a Blu, then Logic. I got my Halo Triton on Oct 10th, so that anniversary is upcoming. I still use the 650 bats occasionally.

This has been the easiest quit. I had quit several times before, but it was always a fight to stay quit. Not this time! Finally I can get my craving satisfied without a cig!

Yes, I'm exploring the other devices, but my Triton has been with me every day, and will continue to be. I've recommended Triton to countless people. Thank you Halo for making a quality device that did not disappoint, worked wonderfully (and continues working). And for very high quality juices. What would I do without my beloved Malibu with Belgian Cocoa, or torque, prime, tribeca, fusion...?

Friends, thank you for all you good wishes. I pray you all stay well and continue towards your goals.

celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread