Onepoundeliquid question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

venomx999

Jun 11, 2017
Hi @venomx999

They will be thick. Can your tank work with high VG? (what is it?)

Thin (PG) liquids don't necessarily run out quick. That's a myth.

I use a TFV12 with Q4s and X4's.

Im asking because i've had thick liquids last ages, and thin liquids last a few days.. so want to make sure onepoundeliquid don't water down their products !

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I use a TFV12 with Q4s and X4's.

Im asking because i've had thick liquids last ages, and thin liquids last a few days.. so want to make sure onepoundeliquid don't water down their products !

OK... easy answer. :)

You shouldn't be using high PG in your set-up, it's not designed for thin liquids.

Onepound won't cheat on the ratio of VG and PG. I've vaped their high VG range and it's what I expected.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
What's good for you is what works for you. I think there's this "false economy" where people using more PG are using lower watts, higher nic, and less e-juice. It's not the *juce* that's at issue, it's style of vape. I HAVE to use max VG in a lower wattage coil, and it gunks up some, but I'm not necessarily using more of it (I'm allergic to PG). People using higher watts, DL and lower ohm coils tend to go through more VG high percentage juice as they have to use less nicotine and are vaporizing a hell of a lot more per hit.

100% VG is fine if you're worried about the viscosity of the juice you can always do that, at lower nicotine, higher volume inhales. The more wattage and lower ohms you use seems to be what dicatates juice consumption, not the ratio, itself, though I'd imagine SOME PG might make draws easier and faster.

"Standard" around here in vape shops is to offer 80/20 p.g./v.g. and that usually works fine for most people, though you can have your ratio at wherever you want.... I don't think it's going to affect your juice production. Many ppl want SOME PG in their tank, even if sub-ohming due to flavor issues. I can't do that so I choose strong flavors, and vape VG only, and have been fine doing that.

Anna

rob33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
A World Traveler
Ok man.
So 70/30 is no good then ?
Yes it a good ratio for most atomizers. What you got to take in to consideration is your coil setup that can cause more eliquid usage. Some get better flavor with high PG, more VG more vapor but I don't really notice a large difference in the amount of juice used. As mentioned above you may consider Diy why pay $12-$24 when you can make a 30ml for 50¢.

Reactions: 90VG

90VG

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2016
5000' in Nevada
As mentioned above you may consider Diy why pay $12-$24 when you can make a 30ml for 50¢.

That's the total truth there. Juice is so cheap because I DIY I don't even economically notice the impact of it. I notice a $10 battery, new mod or charger, but the juice - ehh. It's almost free.

I'll even give 200ml away for free to a new vaper. Not a big deal.

Reactions: rob33
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread