Online Companies that Appreciate Genesis Atomizers??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaya

ECF Veteran
It seems like 98% of the websites I visit consider RDAs, sub tanks and RTAs (i.e. kayfun, etc.) to be the only atomizers worth stocking. I really need a few different sites that appreciate gennies enough to list and make available a wider variety of them. The best one I've found so far is VapinArt.com Home Page but if there are others out there, i'd surely be grateful to be tipped off about their existence!

I'm tying to whittle down the enormous list to two or three contenders to be my next purchase... in mind, I have Doc Dave's Ti Reactor, a NextGen, Origenny v2 or v3, a SAT-22, or... I don't know. Suggestions?

Thanks.

Reactions: Vaslovik

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
Thank you for posting this :)

It's nice to see someone else who appreciates the genny! Currently I'm using the DID as my mainstay, and the Kraken as my backup. The DID is the granddaddy of gennies, but performs remarkably well. I honestly don't think it's been improved on yet, and for the price compared to the newer efforts I think it's a heck of a bargain.

cement

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2011
Brown Deer
My suggestion is look at Mr-Eliquid they have the Ihybrid Pure and F3cta on clearance. The Vapor Hut located in OK. has the Storm Rider on clearance. Local Vape has the Doc Dave Ti micro mini on clearance and the SS Storm Rider replacement tank for $2.50 which is hard to find. Liberty Flights UK has the Diablo One red or black only, on clearance the shipping is like $12.00 which is not bad considering the price of the mod. I am always on the lookout for a good deal and these are my latest finds.

Vaya

ECF Veteran
Thanks for the tips...

I'm good on the iHybrids. I run Facebook's The iHybrid Group, and have most of Faceless' stuff that I'll ever need. More than I'll ever need. lol!

I do have a DID, and I love it. What a well-built little device - dependable, practical, simple. I love and support it!

I just traded an OZ-22; its flavor was unbelievable but that blocky hunk of metal of a center post was aggravating and anyway, trading it was a necessity to getting something even nicer anyway :)

I just received the Doc Dave Ti Mini Micro from localvape about 10 hours ago, actually. Have it set up, and am loving it to pieces. Wonderful device! Might order another...

I also have a Doc Dave Steam Turbine, and that atty is just bliss (no, not THE Bliss... lol!)

Let's talk more about gennies! I love them to pieces, and although I have about four RDAs left in my collection (ALL of which I consider to be the best of the flavor-chasing RDAs out there...) I use genesis atomizers at least 98% of the time I vape. Integrated hybrids, authentic high-end mechs (Anatolian, Swan, Caravela, GGTS, Trinity) made hybrids via iHybrid Synthesis atomizers, standalone atomizers like those mentioned above....

In short, hell yeah. Nice to meet all of you :)

Vaslovik

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
Well, Vaya....gennies, where to begin....

At the time I started vaping gennies were the hot ticket where I live, and there were genny nerds in the vape stores eager to get me into it. It didn't take me long at all to learn how to build a genny right. Once I had that down I was hooked. Nothing else would do.

I started my genny thing about 3 years ago with an AGA-T2, which I found to be a bit cantankerous. The thumbscrews on the center post would come loose under use and heat, and in time I moved on, to the RSST, which a friend had urged me to choose over the AGA-T2, but I hadn't listened. I should have. While there are those who will malign the humble RSST, I found it served me very well for a couple years, and I still have 4 of them. There's nothing wrong with that genny.

The next genny I tried was the Origen V2 genny, a Tobeco clone of it anyway, and at first it performed very well, but then it started leaking a lot, and I put it aside. I might try throwing a build on it today, and see if I can get it to stop leaking. Then I got a Kraken. An Authentic Kraken, for $80, which I thought to be a deal. I was pleased with it.

Around this time my finances improved considerably, and authentics became the thing for me. I got my first Poldiac and put that Kraken on it. It worked marvelously! I was so pleased with the Poldiac, and MMV, that I ordered a second, a third, and a fourth. Then, being so very pleased with MMV, I looked at their attys...That TNS thing looked a bit gaudy for me, and it's not a genny, so I didn't want that. The OverOne being a dripper didn't interest me at all, but...

The next genny is still my all time favorite, the DID. I bought two of them, and may buy a third. I got very comfortable with the DID, and now it's my mainstay. I do alternate with the Krakens, from time to time, I now have two authentics, a stainless and a brass, which I have on my Poldiac Uma Classic in brass. They look made for each other, but on two other Poldiacs I have my DID's, and I so love them.

At one point I thought I should have a Z Atty U, and I managed to get one, for $50. It proved a real disappointment. I cannot find any way at all to get a decent build on that thing that vapes for beans. It's in the cigar box, where it will stay, unless I can find someone to unload it on. I do not recommend that genny to anyone.

My standard build anymore is 26 kanthal over 400 mesh in a 6/5 wrap at .7 ohm. I make my own juice. I don't need anything from the B&M's and I like it that way. I'm thinking to order some 325 mesh today and try that out. I don't do drippers, or kayfunnies. Just gennies. I don't do box mods either, just tubes, just Poldiacs. I'm looking for a 5th Poldi now.

Last edited:

Vaslovik

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
How about the Inax Mk2r or the Rocket R. There are clones available too if thats your thing but I think you mean authentic.

Yes, I'm only buying authentics now, and having two authentic Krakens and three authentic DID's that serve me very well I'm not in the market for a new genny at this point.

Reactions: rhelton

Vaya

ECF Veteran
I love my DIDs, they are indeed great, simple, practical and consistent.

just got PIF'd a G-Lab 22 and another unidentified genny (may post pics today because I'm dying to know what it is). Rocking the G lab on a GGTS. "old school" is just the way I do it and the way I like it.

The Poldiac is a BEAUTIFUL device and I'd love to own one some day.

A tip for acquiring a 5th... there are a lot of brand specific interest groups on Facebook if you look them up. I run the iHybrid Group v2.0 on FB, and got my GGTS from the Golden Greek Classifieds there. Run a search!

Vaslovik

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
The Poldiac is a BEAUTIFUL device and I'd love to own one some day.

A tip for acquiring a 5th... there are a lot of brand specific interest groups on Facebook if you look them up. I run the iHybrid Group v2.0 on FB, and got my GGTS from the Golden Greek Classifieds there. Run a search!

Oh, Facebook eh? Well, I abandoned that years ago, and really don't want to go back to it. They pestered me with spam for years to come back, and I'm just not up for it for reasons I think it better not to go into here. Four Poldiacs is enough for now, but if I come across a 5th at some point that I don't already have you can be sure I'll snap it up quick :)

I most want an 18650 Aname Classic.

Maliblue

Jul 14, 2014
LA
Gennies are wonderful, I'm a big fan of the flavor they produce. if you're a DID and kraken kinda guy Ill assume that you only build with SS mesh. The ones you've listed are wonderful mesh builds... but if you are open to cotton builds you should check and the Haze, the avocado by greekvape is also a good alternative as it is an incredibly cheap authentic

Vaslovik

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
Gennies are wonderful, I'm a big fan of the flavor they produce. if you're a DID and kraken kinda guy Ill assume that you only build with SS mesh. The ones you've listed are wonderful mesh builds... but if you are open to cotton builds you should check and the Haze, the avocado by greekvape is also a good alternative as it is an incredibly cheap authentic

Well firstly I'm not a guy. Yes I only build with mesh, and no I'm not at all open to cotton builds. Mesh has done everything I've ever asked of it and I'm happy with it. I can see no good reason to use anything else. I long ago found what works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread