Online Sources for 100% VG

Status
Not open for further replies.

profector

Verified Member
Had anyone had any luck finding good online sources for 100% VG e-Juices? I haven't found any locally. Everyone around here has mixes of PG/VG and the websites I've been to either don't list it at all or have the same mixes I can get locally. I'm looking for good quality over price, but a good price is important too. There seems like there are 100's of websites out there so I'm hoping someones already found a good one.

I've been having a slight pain under my bottom left rib that I can directly relate to vaping. When I vape it starts fairly quick, when I go back to smoking it stops by the end of the day. From what I've read it's more than likely related to the PG and\or hydration. I noticed that the flavored water enhancers I use have PG in them too so maybe I'm getting to much. I've been using the water enhancer for months without any problems, and didn't have any problems when was using the Blu disposables which are 100% VG.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
didn't have any problems when was using the Blu disposables which are 100% VG.

What kind of setup are you using when you Do have problems?

Normally a reaction to either pg or vg is more an allergic situation. Odd that it would translate to a pain under one rib.

Have you had a chest x-ray?

I would be first concerned with the pain - then the cause. Masking could be hiding an underlying health issue.

profector

Verified Member
What kind of setup are you using when you Do have problems?

Normally a reaction to either pg or vg is more an allergic situation. Odd that it would translate to a pain under one rib.

Have you had a chest x-ray?

I would be first concerned with the pain - then the cause. Masking could be hiding an underlying health issue.

I'm not sure of the name of all of the pieces. It has an ego-t battery with some type of rebuildable tank that has four long wicks that touch the bottom of the tank.

It could be some type of underlying health condition, an allergic reaction, to much nic or several other things, but I'm going to try VG juice for now. I just came from the doctor a couple of week ago and more or less have a clean bill of health. He told to exercise more and quit smoking .. hence me trying the ecig.

glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com
I've ordered a bunch of 100% VG juice from Liberty Flights, and have really loved every one of them. Their service is SUPER fast, and they have a 20% coupon off their site prices (top left corner of their website), which drops the pricing below what everyone else seems to charge.

If you try it, get some of their blueberry and double mint... WOW, those are really good. I've been DIYing lately, and haven't manage to figure out how they get some of their juices so perfect.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I'm not sure of the name of all of the pieces. It has an ego-t battery with some type of rebuildable tank that has four long wicks that touch the bottom of the tank.

It could be some type of underlying health condition, an allergic reaction, to much nic or several other things, but I'm going to try VG juice for now. I just came from the doctor a couple of week ago and more or less have a clean bill of health. He told to exercise more and quit smoking .. hence me trying the ecig.

Thanks for the reply.
Glad to hear you got a good health report. Hope the switch to VG does the trick for you!

Wishing you full success in the switch to vaping.:)

jackmormon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
That is a big ... bottle of VG. Where do you get the flavoring and the nicotine?

Lots of good ejuice vendor sell the flavor and the nic. Try here
EcigExpress | Electronic Cigarettes, e-Liquid and DIY Flavorings
They sell a large variety of flavors from different flavor makers. Also they sell the nic is various different strengths. Just be sure to educate yourself before trying any really high nic content and diluting it. Look in the DIY forum here.
DIY E-Liquid
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread