• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Online suppliers for Nihon (Japan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvensilvan

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2016
Nagoya, Japan
Okay, so now I have decided to buy vape supplies directly from abroad (due to a bad experience with a local online store).

Also, the shipping costs from abroad may actually even be lower than Japan's stores (B&M as well as online) rates. Example: TFA flavor costs 600 yen for the 15 ml bottle, which is about 3-4 times more expensive than overseas-based stores!

So ... what I need help on is deciding which vendor to get from :lol:

I know that @EAddicted and @MotMot018 are getting from mount baker ... anyone tried other suppliers?

Thanks!

I'll look that up ...

BTW, I forgot to mention ... supplier for DIY juice (as I'm quite afraid of catching the dreaded shinyitis) :eek:
Try this:

DIY E-Cig Supplies & E-Cigarette Liquid | Make Your Own E-Liquid | RTS Vapes

This is where my Japanese Friend buys his concentrated nicotine juice, but they have everything you need for DIYing.

The price is good, but not sure about the shipping though.

Also this one:

DIY E-liquid Supplies - Home

Emailed the customer support here is their reply.

"Good day Jun. We have not experienced any problems with Japan shipments but we should note that the number of Japanese shipments we have had is limited. Also please note that per our terms of service, we cannot guarantee delivery on international orders. Vaping laws in countries around the world are complex and constantly changing. Thank you very much for your interest in DIYELS and we are looking forward to the opportunity to be of service."

Still order at your own risk.

Last edited:

EAddicted

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2012
Tokyo-Setagaya-Ward
I just looked for the best Supplier who are in a Relationship
with this Forum and got a good Rating!

I started to go for Liquid after Fukushima exploded
(the Buildings) and in this Time i used European, Chinese and US Liquids, imho. the US and the UK provide the best Juice
and in the best Quality, Chinese Stuff is dirtcheapo but i got Healthproblems (Sores)

I ordered this Time from Zamplebox (US)

Simple being

Apr 4, 2016
Im in the process of opening an online store in japan where it will cost same as what it would cost if you were living in US. so far only premium juices are in the pipeline, not to mention it will take sometime till its up n running. fingers crossed if it goes through all the redtapes.
will keep it posted.
Im sick of paying 2-3 times premium only because of living in Japan.
by the way any suggestions and help would be appreciated.
Im looking for a guy who can design website english and japanese along with the cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread