ONLINE VAPE STORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

EZGOER

Verified Member
Dec 2, 2015
Hello. This is probably a stupid question, but I'm going to ask anyway. I tried to order e-juice and coils from an online vape store. I chose what I wanted and placed the items in my cart. Then I proceeded to checkout, the site told me I would be redirected to complete my order. My computer blocked this, telling me the site was a threat to my computer. After refreshing back to the site, I tried again. This time my computer told me the checkout site cannot be reached. Did I do something wrong? Something wrong with site?

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Before you click that "order" button

I should also add that some payment processors have some weird thing with credit card verifications that will result in a redirect. Haven't seen one in a while, but they're out there. Not necessarily a bad thing, but definitely a pain in the hind end.

Last edited:

EZGOER

Verified Member
Dec 2, 2015
Thanks for all the great advice. That was the first time I tried that particular site and was looking for a certain coil with a sleeve. i don't know if it had anything to do with processing my credit card because I didn't get that far into the checkout procedure. I really don't want to bad-mouth the site, cause it may just be a problem on my end. The site's name is "CVAPOR".

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well, I don't think you are badmouthing the site, just alerting to a problem they may be having, which may be a tech problem *or* something else.

IDK, I've seen sites selling items that aren't "kosher" to ship to a particular country, I don't know why they do that, nor have much experience with it, but it may be some sort of "secure server" or something, which I personally wouldn't want much to do with, since I buy my products legitimately. That's just the only thing I can think of, though of course it might be something else. But, I wouldn't continue a purchase if a site behaved in that manner, as it just doesn't sound too legit to me. That site can either change it's way of doing business, or not be surprised if it does not have much....

Anna

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Thanks for all the great advice. That was the first time I tried that particular site and was looking for a certain coil with a sleeve. i don't know if it had anything to do with processing my credit card because I didn't get that far into the checkout procedure. I really don't want to bad-mouth the site, cause it may just be a problem on my end. The site's name is "CVAPOR".

I can tell you right now, do not order from them. MageReport scan shows some serious issues with their shopping cart. They could also stand to do some minor tweaking on the server to improve their cipher security as well.

This is why I recommend some basic security scans before ordering from any site. Go to the link in my earlier post. It explains all. :)

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
And I checked out the site. All I can say is I believe it is based in China or Hong Kong. Their shipping options state that they ship VIA EMS, so That in itself seems like a dead wringer for the location. The website saying it's registered in the Netherlands is not a concern... I

Do I know if it's a safe spot to shop or not, I cannot say. I will say their prices aren't worth taking the risk. If a site like that gives any sort of security issues, then I's simply go to a reputable site that doesn't have any issues.

There are some other sites based in China that I would prefer rather than an unknown site. Any site in China will say it's a high risk country. That doesn't mean that they're necessarily a bad company or untrustworthy. I have ordered many things from China with little incidence. Just keep in mind they usually offer free shipping, and it will take a while to get to your country. I usually allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. Customs issue is another problem. I would make sure to order batteries from a local source, since battery shipments can be tricky going overseas.

Other Chinese companies that I've bought from, are Gearbest and Fasttech. I usually pay via Paypal or I will buy a gift card first, then use the gift card to pay... Even if the company is trusted, my card info is sent through many computers, and I do not trust the distance issue.

Anyways, those are just my suggestions.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello. This is probably a stupid question, but I'm going to ask anyway. I tried to order e-juice and coils from an online vape store. I chose what I wanted and placed the items in my cart. Then I proceeded to checkout, the site told me I would be redirected to complete my order. My computer blocked this, telling me the site was a threat to my computer. After refreshing back to the site, I tried again. This time my computer told me the checkout site cannot be reached. Did I do something wrong? Something wrong with site?
Could read:
Before you click that "order" button

Reactions: redeuce
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread