Oober Goober (Ube, Filipino purple yam) by eLiq Cube

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Oolong, Jan 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Oolong

Oolong Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    It's always great stumble upon a flavor that you weren't shopping for; Oober Goober by eLiqCube is one of those juices. Having blindly purchased well over 100 juices online, I wonder why Vape Supreme in Fullerton isn't pushing this flavor even more. I frequent every major OC shop and haven't seen this e-juice anywhere. eLiq Cube is incredibly stealthy, or my Google skills are just that bad. A juice that's delicious and unique in a way that you'll want to be the guy (or gal) that introduces loved ones to.

I happened upon Vape Supreme a week before their official grand opening and tried a few Villain Vapors that I'd never sampled, Richard had me try Oober Goober. Insane. Insane even if I hadn't grown up with the scent and smell of purple yam desserts. I'd pour this juice into my Halo-Halo. It's the definition of an all-day vape – light and sweet and ridiculously easy to vape... a complex flavor that's hard to put into words for anyone who hasn't grown up going to family parties with a last supper tapestry and a wooden spoon and fork hanging on the wall in the dining room. 5 1/2 stars :p

[​IMG]

2. ErroR19

ErroR19 Full Member Verified Member

I truly love this juice as well. I've been looking for an ube juice for a while now.

3. Oolong

Supporting member
    When it comes to blindly purchasing juices online, I think I have a problem. It's nice to be in the OC and have a shop on every block to sample flavors. I've honestly had nothing like it. It was my first exposure to eLiq Cube juices, and the only shop I know that sells their wares is eCig City. Happy to have a store 5 minutes away where I can re-stock :)

4. john0821

john0821 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Do they sell this online?

5. Oolong

Supporting member
  6. guting

guting Full Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

This juice is straight WIN

7. oh u mad

oh u mad Super Member ECF Veteran

is eliqcube a filipino started brand?

8. demiseone

demiseone Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

i have a bottle of eliq cube oober nutz, its ube with coconut
    gonna try the one you have next since they sell it locally.
    best ube juice ive tried so far is from yum yum, really well made

9. wharrislv

wharrislv Full Member

OK so I'm an ube fanatic. LOVE the stuff. I have had the best ube flavor ejuice ever. Its a nice thick warm vape, almost like a smoke, with a deep and complex ube/taro flavor. It is amazing. I got some from a local shop here in Vegas called Yosi Vapors, and its "Froggies Ube" Its a philipino juice, and I couldn't find a place to order it online, but if you give them a call I'm sure they'll ship it. OR, PM me and I will help you out. Its like 12 or 13 bucks for a 15 mil and comes with a dropper tip. Yosi Vapors phone number is (702) 463-6688
    Yosi Vapor Boutique

They're really great guys, vape enthusiasts who have opened their own store. I'll vouch for them as a customer, they're awesome. I'm sure they can hook a fellow taro lover up!

10. MsComptrtchr

MsComptrtchr Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Interesting review - I've never heard of Ube, but as a foodie, it's cool to read about different flavor profiles.

Not sure I would try it in a vape, but then again, I can't always find the regular food I like in a vapeable form (cheesecake comes to mind.)

11. vicbreh

vicbreh Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

hi, what other legit websites can i purchase e-liq's oober goober from..?

12. Bern Diesel

Bern Diesel Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

This is my all day vape. Being a newbie, I try a lot of flavors but always end up back to this one. Oober Nuts, also Eliq Cube (Ube and Coconut) isn't as good. Vaperlicious Taro Delight is good also. But Oober Goober is my ish. I like it so much I bought a 120 ml bottle of it! Funny, I'm Filipino-American and don't even like real Ube or Ube ice cream as much as I like Oober Goober, lol. Masarap! (tagalog)

[​IMG]

13. vicbreh

vicbreh Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

^ damn bro i needa get me that 120 size 30ml wont even last me a week

14. Bern Diesel

Bern Diesel Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I wrote them directly on Facebook to find out where I could special order that size. They told me E-Cig City's can order them. They're mainly a SoCal chain but I got lucky and they had opened one up in San Jose 3 days before I ordered mine! The other vape spots here couldn't even get me a 30 ml bottle (which is the norm out there in SoCal)! Cost $60 so I saved a little change compared to the $10 plus tax (and gas to drive to the spots) I was spending on the 12 ml bottles every couple days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.