Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Wisconsin
From the Op-Ed:

If there is one aspect of the e-cigarette debate that is agreed on by virtually everyone, it is the fact that e-cigarettes are an adult consumer product. An FDA ruling to that effect would produce zero controversy.

I wonder what Jman8 would say about this (nonsense)?

nicnik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2015
Illinois, USA
Reactions: skoony

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
Hopefully @Bill Godshall will chime in with his extensive wisdom. My guess with a little humor is that the Deming must obtain the blessings of OMB before a final rule. OMB looked at the deeming and said, not so fast Commander Zeller. We need more paper work and public input which embraces vaping if you hope to place vaping under the TCA etc. Note the heading on the linked document which reads (OMB Control Number 0910-0731)—Extension

So..no Final rule (if/when) till compliance with OMB and comment period expiration (11/16/15) and then more time to waste our money with FDA internal procedures. This pushes the publication (if/when) of the final rule in the Federal Registry into the first quarter of 2016 which makes my last predication wrong. /lol

All I can say is that vendors/manufact/etc must spend a hell of a lot of money before they meet with the FDA which is the focus of the linked document.

Just my best guesses and subject to the wisdom of "Uncle Bill"
:)

Edited for clarity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread