Open Source Vapor - 100% VG organic flavors with full disclosure, ingredients, recipes, percentages - alcohol free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcmccord235

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
So I figured out that I was sensitive to something in most juices a good while back. It wasn't easy narrowing it down, and I suspect it may have been more than one thing, but I do now know that I developed a sensitivity to PG, one that I didn't have when I started vaping. I started using 100%vg organic juice, and all was well. Except there's kind of a limited selection, they tend to be expensive, and most of them have an awful lot of alcohol. So I set out mixing my own.

It turns out there's tons of resources for DIY e-liquid, but barely anything for DIY organic e-liquid. I reverse engineered some of it, found a bit of info here and there, and even innovated (a tiny) little bit. I put together some pretty awesome recipes decided to give back a bit to the community. I'm looking to be a resource in DIY organic e-liquid, I would like to promote the benefit of PG-free e-liquid (even if you're not sensitive to it yet) and I want to see more transparency regarding ingredients across the board. I mean, if you're allergic to pineapple or hazelnut or sucralose, wouldn't you want to know whether it's in the liquid you're about to vape?

So we launched with only 8 flavors. That's a lot less than most vendors, but more than one much more expensive vendor that I won't name. But 8 was the number. I would rather have 8 flavors I can stand behind than 30 flavors with just a few good ones. But two more are launching today, and more in weeks to come.

Check us out, let me know your thoughts. We use Medicine Flower for our flavors, including essential oils as well as flavor extracts - they're both food grade. Using those flavors, feel free to make suggestions for new flavors or even request a custom mix. If I can do it, I'll be glad to.

15% off for ECF users, coupon ECF (shouldn't be too hard to remember)
Free shipping within US, flat rate shipping anywhere in the world

Reactions: Caprilli

Mommay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2014
Arkansas
Placing an order. I am super excited about your organic sweetener, full ingredient disclosure & honest attempts for a fully organic VG line. I've not had a whole lot of success with organic VG lines previously. I'm anxious to try your entire line. There are some flavors that don't seem quite "up my alley", but I'm going to eventually give them a shot. Today, I'm ordering 4. Good luck on your endeavor. The discount & free shipping were the cherry-on-top. Thank you. Many blessings.

jcmccord235

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
My order is out for delivery! Josh, should I use a glass tank for the Mojito? And are there any others, like the Toka Cola, that also should be used in glass (based on the citrus content)?

Penny, I have not used a plastic tank in a super long time, but I would assume that Mojito, Toka-Cola, and Crunchberry Lemon would all be tank crackers due to the citrus(and cinnamon in Toka Colas case.) Twisted has anise, and Vanilla Chai has anise and cinnamon.

I tend to think that vaping and plastic should not go together, but I'm one of these people that uses glass instead of tupperware, avoids synthetic fibers in their clothes, pays too much for organic eggs.... The only think to prove any remaining sanity was getting my kids their immunizations. jkv

Seriously, I recall another VG/organic vendor stating on their site that organic flavors are more common to crack plastic, due to natural acids in the flavoring.

jcmccord235

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I think the forum moderators might be able to help you out. If not, ask another vendor? At the risk of facing moderator sanction (meaning that this post may be deleted), I could suggest one or two that may be willing to help you out--and possibly be interested in distribution if you are interested.

CountBoredom - I would think suggesting a vendor as being helpful wouldn't violate, but you never know. PM me? I'm allowed to use the PM system if I receive one first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread