Opinion on O-Genny by odis collection & Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

erieboyz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2014
I just got mine today. I put a single 26/36 fused Clapton build in it with it angled towards the wick holes. It does has great flavor on but I do have two cons so far: The airflow is a pain to adjust. I believe it is because the O-Ring is too large and once you take the top cap off, it is hard to put it back on. Also, I couldn't for the life of me unscrew the tank section to open up all of the juice holes. Other than that, it vapes and wicks great.

Dwi Atmaji

Apr 30, 2015
The airflow is a pain to adjust. I believe it is because the O-Ring is too large and once you take the top cap off, it is hard to put it back on. Also, I couldn't for the life of me unscrew the tank section to open up all of the juice holes. Other than that, it vapes and wicks great.
put a little ejuice on the o ring, helps a ton...Unscrew the positive terminal from the 510 bottom thread, it's a very long screw that holds your top and bottom deck together VERY tightly, it's impossible to take off the top deck without unscrewing it. It will still be very tight but with a little effort and lots of swearing it is easy enough.

Dwi Atmaji

Apr 30, 2015
make sure you massage your cotton properly so all the strands align one way, after securing on coil, cut the tail of your cotton right by where the edge of the atty ends, then using tiny (-) screwdriver jam your cotton by massaging from top bottom of the cotton tail to the hole, make sure it's a reasonably tight fit so you never get leakage ever. No need to have the tail of the cotton halfway down the tank as that will only drives you nuts with the difficulty executing it and oversaturate your cotton killing the flavor. When you start feeling the cotton is not having enough juice just invert everything for a few seconds and the wick will be perfectly loaded again, just perfect not too wet and not too dry. I personally use 24AWG Ni80 3mm 8 wraps spaced positioned in alignment with both wicking holes and as low as possible without shorting the center pin on the upper deck, half open on both air holes, insane flavor powerhouse!!

erieboyz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2014
put a little ejuice on the o ring, helps a ton...Unscrew the positive terminal from the 510 bottom thread, it's a very long screw that holds your top and bottom deck together VERY tightly, it's impossible to take off the top deck without unscrewing it. It will still be very tight but with a little effort and lots of swearing it is easy enough.
Thanks for the tip. I finally was able to unscew the atty apart today. It was a pain getting it apart after taking the 510 off but it got done.

generalono

Mar 2, 2016
make sure you massage your cotton properly so all the strands align one way, after securing on coil, cut the tail of your cotton right by where the edge of the atty ends, then using tiny (-) screwdriver jam your cotton by massaging from top bottom of the cotton tail to the hole, make sure it's a reasonably tight fit so you never get leakage ever. No need to have the tail of the cotton halfway down the tank as that will only drives you nuts with the difficulty executing it and oversaturate your cotton killing the flavor. When you start feeling the cotton is not having enough juice just invert everything for a few seconds and the wick will be perfectly loaded again, just perfect not too wet and not too dry. I personally use 24AWG Ni80 3mm 8 wraps spaced positioned in alignment with both wicking holes and as low as possible without shorting the center pin on the upper deck, half open on both air holes, insane flavor powerhouse!!

unfortunately I'm just going to sell it. I got someone who knows how to build really well to build on it and the flavor and wicking was so sub par honestly I'm kinda ...... off about it feel like I wasted my money. Anyway I'm glad it works for you guys.

Dwi Atmaji

Apr 30, 2015
unfortunately I'm just going to sell it. I got someone who knows how to build really well to build on it and the flavor and wicking was so sub par honestly I'm kinda ...... off about it feel like I wasted my money. Anyway I'm glad it works for you guys.
Yeah I have to say that it is kinda love it or hate ot affair with the O-Genny... I know at least 5 guys selling theirs after a few days here in Indonesia. I have no complaints except that the interior can get so wet to the point of annoying after a whole day vaping, but that is to be expected with any RDA style atty. I found the flavor to beat both my Ubertoot and Rose V3 and almost as good as my M-Atty with the convenience of a genny, definitely a keeper for me.
Take it easy and good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread