Opinions and/or reviews on wismec amor mini tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTurtleLeg

Feb 4, 2017
So I recently got my dad into vaping and he just moved up to his first mod and sub ohm tank combo (wismec rx75 kit). Me personally I'm more of an rda guy and I've only used the smok tfv8 and tfv8 baby beast with no complaints and/or problems with coils, flavor, clouds,ect. So he complains that his .2 ohm coils last 3-6 days max and taste like paper for the 1st day or so and also taste burnt out if puffed more than 4 times consecutively. He's running the wattage around 40 which is well under what I'd consider to be in range for a .2 ohm coil so he shouldn't be burning it out quick and also makes sure that he properly soaks his coils before use so no issues there. Also I can't well diagnose his issue for a few reasons 1 being he vapes a high nic level and my lungs reject the strong vapor. Considering I don't know much about this tank or coils and all the reviews I find online don't address these issues. I'd appreciate any comments or feedback from anyone that has had a similar issues or maybe a solution.

Vape on
-King TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread