Opinions of the Cuttwood Unicorn Milk, and Coval Vapes Nana Puddin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cory Troutman

Dec 8, 2014
Ohio, USA
Anyone on here tried either of these flavors? I picked up a bottle of Cuttwood "Unicorn Milk" today in 12mg, Decided i was going to use this one on my rda and im used to some 6mg ejuice and it just overpowered me for the first few hits until i got used to it. And i have to say it is completely delicious! Probably one of my favorites I have vaped. Now the Coval Vapes Nana Puddin is clearly banana pudding, and it is literally spot on. It is hands down my favorite ejuice to date and will for sure be purchased again in the near future. What are others opinions of these if youve tried them? Also I got both of these from my Local B&M Store.

Zazoie

Jan 21, 2015
Hoth
Anyone on here tried either of these flavors? I picked up a bottle of Cuttwood "Unicorn Milk" today in 12mg, Decided i was going to use this one on my RDA and im used to some 6mg ejuice and it just overpowered me for the first few hits until i got used to it. And i have to say it is completely delicious! Probably one of my favorites I have vaped. Now the Coval Vapes Nana Puddin is clearly banana pudding, and it is literally spot on. It is hands down my favorite ejuice to date and will for sure be purchased again in the near future. What are others opinions of these if youve tried them? Also I got both of these from my Local B&M Store.

Of what you listed I have tried unicorn milk and many people have stayed away from it due to issues with their questionable ingredients in the past. Though what is out now, if it's clear to Amber and not milky color it is the new formula.

Having said that I tank unicorn milk 24/7 I go through bottles of it and it turns my rig into a digital binki! I just love this stuff it is so darn yummy when you find it's sweet spot. Can't recommend it enough. Dangerously addictive!

Reactions: Reddman6988

Nikups

Apr 21, 2015
Baltimore
I have a 15ml bottle of Unicorn Milk that I just purchased. I don't care for it. I don't taste any strawberry at all . It's a weird aftertaste too. I don't think it's an issue with not having been steeped long enough because it's not like my local shop mixed it right there. They said they got it in a few weeks ago.

Im very disappointed that , IMO , it didn't live up to any of the hype. I like Vape Wild's S+C2 way better. It's my fave.

Reactions: GccTxs67

GccTxs67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Virginia
I have a 15ml bottle of Unicorn Milk that I just purchased. I don't care for it. I don't taste any strawberry at all . It's a weird aftertaste too. I don't think it's an issue with not having been steeped long enough because it's not like my local shop mixed it right there. They said they got it in a few weeks ago.

Im very disappointed that , IMO , it didn't live up to any of the hype. I like Vape Wild's S+C2 way better. It's my fave.

Same, I tried it in my local Vape Shop and it was just....wierd

LJGma

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
NV

I noticed all cutwood for me has a strange after taste. my husband liked UM I thought it was ok, but the melon really has that nasty after taste... I cant pin point what it is but it is kinda the after taste you get from a few gas station juices... ( no I no longer buy gas station juices LOL)

Reactions: Nikups
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread