Not open for further replies.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Hi dgreen and welcome to Mom and pop's
it looks like all the Grasshopper folks are on the run its Frog season around here they must be hiding.:) I can tell you my opinion :) I didn't like it i loved it! and still do. I just have not vaped it in awhile reminds me of a york peppermint patty we sell a good share of it there are some diehard Grasshopper fans out there:) woot woot!
grasshopper.gif
frog.gif

Merry X-Mas and have a wonderful Holiday!
santa_jumping.gif
:ohmy::)

Last edited:

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
I found you Randy!! hehee Good Afternoon sir! I WANT STRAWBERRY NOW!! lol

Grasshopper ROCK'S!! actually I think i'll fill a tank WoooT!

Ha Ha... I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! I just knew this idea would grow on you Pop! Just close your eyes and imagine a full tank of strawberry mixed with Haze, and another strawberry mixed with Cocoa (from Pchela's), and another mixed with cocoa and coconut. It's just too much to bear!!!!!!! Thanks for the "RC strawberry", but that would just be a horrible name. Anyway, NO ONE, not even Willie Wonka could pull this off better than you guys.

On a serious note to all... My wife and I have been fighting back tears for days over the massacre in Newtown. We were both born and raised there and this news is just devastating for our entire country. Please join us in prayer; May God give comfort and peace to the family and friends of the victims; may He grant them courage and strength to rebuild their lives after this tragic event.

God bless you all! Randy C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread