Opinions/Reviews on S-Body Tinder DNA60

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaay

Verified Member
Sep 18, 2017
Poland
If you are looking for an inexpensive DNA device. You might want to look at this one. DNA 75W and only $39.99

LAVABOX Devices - VOLCANO e-Cigs
I'm lookin for a small DNA60 device really... Lost Vape Epetite was probably the best option for my taste but... afaik the quality of the device is disputable at best... I would consider a DNA75c - but i haven't seen any compact 1x18650 device yet.

Qaay

Verified Member
Sep 18, 2017
Poland
This is a Series B DNA 75 that has a thread on here and seems well regarded. Compact 1X18650 battery.

SERIES-B DNA 75W (Device Only) - (USA)

Thread on here is located here

JAC Vapour Series-B DNA 75w
Looks nice indeed, i just added the device to shoping cart and now waiting for discount code as advised in the thread you posted :) . However i still have some doubts... i'm really bored with replacing my devices each 2 months due to wear and tear... i really miss the construction and finish quality of my old aspire pegasus(replaced after 1,5 year of heavy usage). Opinions about the finish on JAC devices are let say "not astonishing". I still would like to get some info on s-body Tinder as i know the quality of their devices was pretty good.

Reactions: Beamslider
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread