Orange cream

Status
Not open for further replies.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
Could be you're just not tasting it too.
Usually the "creamy" taste is more of an undertone which you don't really notice but kinda feel ? if that makes any sense,i've tasted one juice which should've have cream in it once,mostly got that creamy taste on the exhales and not inhales, quite refreshing tbh.

Build wise i'll let building veterans help you for that.
Welcome back to ecf though :) (mostly because it says you joined in june this year)

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
Does bottle have a born on date? May not be fully steeped, or just may not be very creamy. I've found higher watts mute fruit flavors, try raising watts.
If by "higher watts" you include 50-60 watts i'd say it's subjective,all i vape is mostly fruity flavors and mine taste holy even at these kinds of wattage. If you meant much higher (70+ or 100+) then nvm xD

Reactions: stols001

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I feel this is where DIY liquid vapers have one step up on the non-DIY.
If you buy something that is missing or lacking a certain flavor, you just add it and.. yup.. then it's 'upgraded' your juice.
Everyone tastes different. I mean, that doesn't excuse bad or overpriced juice but one person's too creamy is another person's perfection.

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
I feel this is where DIY liquid vapers have one step up on the non-DIY.
If you buy something that is missing or lacking a certain flavor, you just add it and.. yup.. then it's 'upgraded' your juice.
Everyone tastes different. I mean, that doesn't excuse bad or overpriced juice but one person's too creamy is another person's perfection.
So true. Not to mention 30mls of dreamsicle would be like 2 bucks as DIY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread