Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
I've been playing with a touch sweeter Orange Creamsicle for a friend of mine at work and this is a pretty nice mix. Very close to the ice cream bar I remember as a kid. Mixed on 10-26 and tried it for the first time tonight. All TFA but the Sweet Tangerine

Orange Creamsicle

Orange Cream 9%
Blood Orange 0.5%
Vanilla bean Ice Cream 8%
Sweet Tangerine CAP 3.5%
Cotton Candy 2%
Pineapple 1%

Last edited:

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
pineapple, interesting! I have my own recipe that's not to bad but, im going to try this one today... credit goes to DIY or DIE

FA Mandarin 3.5%
FA Orange 1.5%
FA Fresh Cream 1%
FA Vienna Cream 2%
FW Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 3%
TFA Vanilla Swirl 2%
(OPTIONAL) MTS Wizard: 1 drop per 15ml

(OPTIONAL) TFA Koolada to taste

I don't have fresh cream so i'll have to bump up either the ice cream or Vienna cream :)

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
I had two I was mixing and tweaking at the same time and I think both are right where I want them now.

Loaded up a Crown a little while ago with this and it's pretty damn good too! Thanks to Bill's Magic Vapor, the base was from his Cream Fantastico recipe which is also outstanding.

Both were mixed on Oct 26 and just sampled for the first time today.

All TFA.

Orange Cream - 10%
Orange Mandarin - 5%
Vanilla Swirl - 5%
Bavarian Cream - 5%
Cotton Candy - 5%
Sweetener - 2%
Blood Orange - 0.5%

Last edited:
Reactions: Ramsay Bolton

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
I had two I was mixing and tweaking at the same time and I think both are right where I want them now.

Loaded up a Crown a little while ago with this and it's pretty damn good too! Thanks to Bill's Magic Vapor, the base was from his Cream Fantastico recipe which is also outstanding.

Both were mixed on Oct 26 and just sampled for the first time today.

All TFA.

Orange Cream - 10%
Orange Mandarin - 5%
Vanilla Swirl - 5%
Bavarian Cream - 5%
Cotton Candy - 5%
Sweetener - 2%
Blood Orange - 0.5%
this looks like a good one too. i'll have to give it a try in the future. the recipe I posted above smelled just like an orange creamsicle after I mixed it... after a few days steeping i'll try it :)

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    And I'll have to give yours a shot too. I worked on these for a while and really like them both. The first one is a little sweeter because of the Sweet Tangerine.

I'm going to mix bigger batches this week so I'll have to throw yours into the mix.

We're going to have to get together one day in 2016.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread