Status
Not open for further replies.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
I ordered 3 flavors on Dec. 18, 2012 and tested right out of the mail. No perfumey or chemical smell or taste. Fresh juice is always basically flavorless at first and needs time to develop. Sam sent me an email shortly after I received these, asking if everything arrived safely. Now that is some fine customer service! Not many vendors do that! Basically, they take your money and send you your stuff. End of story. Not a word from them ever again LOL.

Today is January 11th and they have been steeping 3 weeks. Occasional cap off to sniff and the cap on to shake and then let rest again for a few days at a time before I did the same thing all over again LOL. All came in glass bottles. I filled some of my vision stardust 1.6 ml clearomizers with these as well, and vaped once each day :) I'm testing now by dripping on a LR 510 atty, using an ego twist geneally set at 4.0

First up:

Chocolate Covered Strawberry
(100% VG, x-flavor, 4.5% water 18 mg nic)
Frankly I wasn't expecting much, but dear god it's exactly like the taste I get when eating a fresh perfectly ripe strawberry drenched in smooth, light, (not bitter but not too sweet), chocolate shell:p -- oh my how'd they do this?
I give it 5 out of 5 stars! Excellent!
[I've been trying to DIY different kinds of chocolate flavors with no success. I suppose I'll give up my own experiments and leave it to these professionals at ORB Vapor for this one :)]

The website describes their juices as organic all natural ingredients, and are customizable!
When I ordered they had the code OV10 for 10% off but not sure if it's still active.

Edit:
As far as the other flavors I bought, which are chocolate cake flavors, they seem to need more steeping time, so not sure if or when I'll post a review of those. I have a hard time with most straight chocolate flavors which makes me crazy!:blink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread