Order Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady J

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Ohio
Ordered 2 packs of GP510 cartos. They arrived today, pretty quickly. Filled one up (without checking it), popped it on, and dead. ok. checked the other 9. dead. ok, freaking out because I had one remaining 808 carto that was on its last legs, and no cash to buy locally.

I sent an email to this awesome company asking what to do. They replied in ~2 hours with a tip (to raise the post). I wiggled it up a bit, now I have working cartos! Thanks so much, GP!!! Your customer service every time I've ordered from you has been fantastic. Keep it up!

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Hey Rob, Received an order a couple days ago, just wanted to say thanks for the extra carts you threw in. Always good service and excellent track for quick shipping. I have found the Kent flavor you carry is my favorite bar none.

Free extra carts? hmmm, I've ordered from Good Prophets many times since I started vaping several months ago and I never received any "extras" :(
I do love the fast delivery as I live probably within a 100 miles from GP LOL, which is why I order from them frequently and get free delivery because I'm always over the $30 amount. Haven't tried any ejuice from GP yet, just equipment so far. Maybe I'll have to try some juices. I use mainly VG. I'm trying to find the flavor of my Nat Sherman Hint that I've been smoking for years. Closest I've found so far is when I order from Highbrowvapor and in the notes section when I ordered their menthol, I put "medium strength with a hint of minty sweet" LOL
Any suggestions for a tobacco flavor in VG with a hint of minty menthol? Thanks!:vapor:

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Any suggestions for a tobacco flavor in VG with a hint of minty menthol? Thanks!:vapor:

Possibly trying to put a "top off" with a menthol into a tobacco flavor would work.

Let us know on next order, and we can toss in the strength you want, of a 10ml of our Minthol.
Many love it including myself...no tobacco flavor in it, as it is great on its own..even for non-menthol vapers.

mikegetz

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2012
Middletown, OH
Rob,

i just got bored, had a long wick vision that was half full of some 24mg 222 (was gifted to me by someone on the "other" forum) - i kinda like the 222, but sometimes i get a floral thing that isnt quite right.

well, i topped the clearo off with some of that huge bottle of 18mg vanilla cupcake that you put in my first order ... and OMFG.
it tastes like someone baked a black & mild! in 2 hours i have chain vaped half a clearo of it.

when the new order gets here (hopefully monday) i am going to try mixing some of the CAMO and some blueberry.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Possibly trying to put a "top off" with a menthol into a tobacco flavor would work.

Let us know on next order, and we can toss in the strength you want, of a 10ml of our Minthol.
Many love it including myself...no tobacco flavor in it, as it is great on its own..even for non-menthol vapers.

Hey Rob, I just ordered some more stuff and in the notes section mentioned trying your ejuice....forgot to mention the minthol and just put in there about the flavorful juice... But in any case, I can't wait to try your juice :p

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
OMG this Minthol is exactly what I've been looking for in a minty-menthol taste! I can't believe how many other vendors I've tried and NOW I finally found it! Do you have a link for a gallon jug LOL Seriously, is 30 ml the largest you sell (was just checking your site and don't see an economy size.) I vaped the 10 ml right out of the mail box...didn't even let it steep and it only lasted 3 days sheesh :vapor: . I see you have 30 ml as the largest size but I want a pint :D to last me a week or so. :p

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA

Minthol @ 18 mg is fantastic...alone or added to my other flavors as Rob suggested. I ordered a couple big bottles last sale and will def order more soon!
Thanks for all the great stuff you have and fastest shipping ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread