Order in very rough shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

messy

Feb 4, 2014
Canada
Hey. I've just received my order from Canvape, and everything arrived, but not in great condition. The zip-lock containing my ejuices was ripped open, one of my MVP boxes is cracked in the corner, and both of my protank IIs appear to be already opened. The sticker is torn and placed back again. I'm very concerned. Do most orders from vape shops come like this? Am I overreacting? This is my first order ever.
Protank II
MVP v2
E-Juice Bag
There was plastic on the Protank, but I took it off before I noticed the odd seal. I ordered 2 protank IIs and BOTH are like this.
After looking at some reviews, this doesnt even look like the sticker that protank IIs come with. It should look something like this:

Attachments

• original-kanger-protank2-atomizer-kanger.jpg
    original-kanger-protank2-atomizer-kanger.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
I would return that immediately and demand a refund or for them to send you all new items. That is just ridiculous. Then again, we don't know what end this happened on, whether it was from the store or from shipping... However, they should have packaged everything better to ensure this wouldn't happen. So yeah, I'll go with what I said first.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
That is not a typical order from us. Looks like it got the crap beat out of it in the mail box, the ziplock bag would only be like that if they missed packing a bottle opened it up and taped it back up but they should have used another bag. We do have new employees that join us from time to time and we have to drill into their heads how important packaging is they seem to only think about the product inside matters and not the pretty boxes that everyone loves. I sent you a PM :)

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
This is OT, but I had to comment on your username, Mopar.

My first car was/is a '73 Plymouth Gold Duster with a 318 under the hood. It's currently stored at my folks' place in New Mexico. Believe it or not, I had my mind set on a VW Beetle for my first ride, but my dad and a good friend of the family persuaded me to go with the Duster when we went to take a look at it. It was pretty nice tooling around in that thing with the V8 burbling in the background. Made me a Mopar fan for life! That, and the fact that dad used to own two Barracudas before I came along.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread