Order Not Shipped????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
I ordered an AL85 Alien Baby from vapesourcing.com a week ago and paid extra for fast shipping (4-7days), yet I've not yet received any email notifying of my orders shipment. I paid money to get it quick, not to wait. Please help me out?

My order is #100014823

Hi friend, well noted and thanks. Could you please send an email to market@vapesourcing.com, my colleague will check it and reply you soon. :)

Elialdo Jimenez

Mar 5, 2017
Hi friend, well noted and thanks. Could you please send an email to market@vapesourcing.com, my colleague will check it and reply you soon. :)

I make a order #100016302 from vapesourcing.com a four days ago, yet I've not yet received any email notifying of my orders shipment too and I've send email to market@vapesourcing.com, and not reply me. Help me?

Last edited:

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com

Millard Jordan

Feb 23, 2017
Verashu, your colleague has not replied to my message regarding your current stock and a possible refund. I've almost waited a month for the product to be back in stock and your site now says it is in stock and I still am not receiving any email regarding its shipment. Please help me out. This is becoming a very tiring and Not enjoyable experience.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Verashu, your colleague has not replied to my message regarding your current stock and a possible refund. I've almost waited a month for the product to be back in stock and your site now says it is in stock and I still am not receiving any email regarding its shipment. Please help me out. This is becoming a very tiring and Not enjoyable experience.

Hi friend, so sorry for bringing you the inconvenience, for your order details, my colleague would be more clear than me, please help send an email to market@vapesourcing.com and I have asked my colleague to check it urgently tomorrow.

Millard Jordan

Feb 23, 2017
Hi friend, so sorry for bringing you the inconvenience, for your order details, my colleague would be more clear than me, please help send an email to market@vapesourcing.com and I have asked my colleague to check it urgently tomorrow.
Your colleague has YET to reply to me and it has been more than a week. Please make sure he is doing his job. :( and I still have no email regarding my item and it has been over a month. I'm am suspecting that I have been scammed at this point.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Your colleague has YET to reply to me and it has been more than a week. Please make sure he is doing his job. :( and I still have no email regarding my item and it has been over a month. I'm am suspecting that I have been scammed at this point.

Hi friend, I just sent you a pm, pls kindly check. :)

Luiss_mk6

Mar 21, 2017

Hey Millard did you ever receive your items from this vender. I'm thinking of ordering from them and idk if I should

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread