Order... PLACED! And Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bril

Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
Seattle, WA
I can't stop caressing it.... Typing up this assignment with one hand is going to be a first for me.

Dude jtwat, as newly baptised members of the Church of Reoville, do you feel the warmth of the Vape Gods as they undeniably smile down upon us as they frolic in their clouds of vapor as well? At the same time, I am feeling a pang of frustration in having not found out about Reos sooner! I guess it's all about the adventure and journey. I know I wouldn't be able to appreciate these amazing devices as much without experiencing other mods first.

jwat82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
The Land of Lincoln
I can't stop caressing it.... Typing up this assignment with one hand is going to be a first for me.

Dude jtwat, as newly baptised members of the Church of Reoville, do you feel the warmth of the Vape Gods as they undeniably smile down upon us as they frolic in their clouds of vapor as well? At the same time, I am feeling a pang of frustration in having not found out about Reos sooner! I guess it's all about the adventure and journey. I know I wouldn't be able to appreciate these amazing devices as much without experiencing other mods first.

Uh, you took the words right out of my mouth! Yeah.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 4

bril

Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
Seattle, WA
My first coil! What do you guys think?

photo-3.jpg

I'm sorry for having to crane your neck! Not sure what happened with the photo there

Attachments

• photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

bril

Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
Seattle, WA
Really happy that it produces clouds of vapor! But the flavor tastes really.... off. I need to get my hands on some sterile rolled cotton! I thought I could boil some cotton balls and use that but it isn't working out too well :D. All good! Getting used to wrapping coils and I can't wait for this stuff to pay off and result in my eyes showing nothing but white in the ultimate form of vapebliss.

jwat82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
The Land of Lincoln
Really happy that it produces clouds of vapor! But the flavor tastes really.... off. I need to get my hands on some sterile rolled cotton! I thought I could boil some cotton balls and use that but it isn't working out too well :D. All good! Getting used to wrapping coils and I can't wait for this stuff to pay off and result in my eyes showing nothing but white in the ultimate form of vapebliss.

Yeah, I had previous coil experience. It doesn't look like it but sometimes if coils are at all overlapped or you get a 'hotleg' it can change the flavor. Also, I use the cotton facial pads, I boiled them twice for about 20 min, wringing them out in between. Worked fine, no weird flavor. Looks gross till it dries out, but worked for me. I will purchase sterile cotton next, or try cotton yarn, but not until I use up all the ladyfriends pads.

Matthee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Koringberg, South Africa
Yeah, I had previous coil experience. It doesn't look like it but sometimes if coils are at all overlapped or you get a 'hotleg' it can change the flavor. Also, I use the cotton facial pads, I boiled them twice for about 20 min, wringing them out in between. Worked fine, no weird flavor. Looks gross till it dries out, but worked for me. I will purchase sterile cotton next, or try cotton yarn, but not until I use up all the ladyfriends pads.

You see, THIS is one of the reasons I crawl around in this forum. You just never know when you get an awesome answer to a problem. Just last night my juice, after exchanging a wick, started tasting off, just a slight dusty metallic taste. Changed juices, changed wick, same thing. After reading the above - eureka - remembered one wrap got twisted to half an overlap when I put in the wick. Put in a new coil - problem solved! Thanks for sharing, Jwat. Incredible, that such a small little thing can have such an influence.

jwat82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
The Land of Lincoln
You see, THIS is one of the reasons I crawl around in this forum. You just never know when you get an awesome answer to a problem. Just last night my juice, after exchanging a wick, started tasting off, just a slight dusty metallic taste. Changed juices, changed wick, same thing. After reading the above - eureka - remembered one wrap got twisted to half an overlap when I put in the wick. Put in a new coil - problem solved! Thanks for sharing, Jwat. Incredible, that such a small little thing can have such an influence.

Happy to have helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread