Ordered my first rta...Gemini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevweezy

Verified Member
May 3, 2016
So I finally ordered my first rta. The Gemini. I watched reviews on it and the griffin. I wanted the griffin but everyone said Gemini was a little better. It was also cheaper. 25 buck plus 6 bucks shipping. Not bad... anyone have experience with the Gemini or Griffen ?? Is the Gemini a good rta. And did I make a mistake choosing the Gemini over the griffin??? Thanks guys and gals!!

MotorcityVapeman

Mar 14, 2016
The Motorcity
I just got my Griffin going today! You should like it, vapes nice, watch some more videos on how to wick it and since both are almost Identical you should be fine. I cannot give an honest review only because I only have about a quarter tank through it so far. I am hoping it is as good as my Supreme? I do not use the top airflow so far, but that might change.

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
I just got my Griffin going today! You should like it, vapes nice, watch some more videos on how to wick it and since both are almost Identical you should be fine. I cannot give an honest review only because I only have about a quarter tank through it so far. I am hoping it is as good as my Supreme? I do not use the top airflow so far, but that might change.

I actually prefer the griffin to the supreme simply because I get too much condensation with the supreme making it almost unpocketable, don't want my pants smelling like ejuice.

LarryImpractical

Feb 8, 2016
Be careful, my Gemini 22mm will not screw down flush on my iStick 100wTC, there is a tremendous noticeable gap. If you try to force it flush you may damage your 510 which may not be covered under warranty. I posted this problem here with pics a few weeks ago. The 510 on the Gemini is slightly longer than the Griffin per DJLSB's 510 chart. Now it does fits perfect on my RX200.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread