Status
Not open for further replies.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
I'm putting some faith into this NET theory!
I've been around a while, as you can see, and had done pretty well, until I broke my back a few years ago and pain has been my nemesis, none of the e-juices cut it for me anymore, I couldn't get the "instant gratification" I need. I looked into NET's when they first came out, but it was very cost prohibitive at the time!
Prices have certainly come down a lot since then, even downright reasonable now. So I've a 30ml bottle of 36mg on the way. Honestly, my first order from you guys, but I've always read good reviews! I hope this works, wish me luck, and thanks for the decent prices HHV!

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
No idea, Bronze! Like I said, when I last priced them they were way too expensive for me! My favorite e-juice was MM's 710, so I cloned it at home and made a 36mg version, but it just didn't cut it for me when the pain kicked in.
Now that the prices have come down, I'm going to give it a try.

Reactions: Bronze

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
No idea, Bronze! Like I said, when I last priced them they were way too expensive for me! My favorite e-juice was MM's 710, so I cloned it at home and made a 36mg version, but it just didn't cut it for me when the pain kicked in.
Now that the prices have come down, I'm going to give it a try.
Well, there is a lot of variety. Exercise a little patience and you're bound to find a couple/few you really enjoy. FYI: HHV makes four flavors that are in the grassy/earthy category. One of them is Dark Horse. The other three are Huntsman, Gaia, and Maple, Eh. They all have the same earthy base taste with different top notes. If you like one, you will likely enjoy them all. And the opposite is also true. Keep this in mind as you proceed.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Well, I did some research before this purchase, and in the NET'y threads here on ECF, HHV seemed to always be in the top of it's class. I was originally looking at another vendor, from a review I found on a blog, but the NET'y awards swayed me to HHV.
I'm an oddity with vaping, I don't much care for mixing it up. I find a flavor I like and just seem to stick with it. Right now my big thing is getting the "instant gratification" my body craves, so even if the flavor isn't a favorite, I'll deal with it if it works! I know that sounds odd, but during the seasonal changes, such as we are having here in KS now, I can be up for three days in straight up agony. During these bouts, it's pretty easy to go through 3-4 packs a day.
I've got to find a way to change that, for the better.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Well, I did some research before this purchase, and in the NET'y threads here on ECF, HHV seemed to always be in the top of it's class. I was originally looking at another vendor, from a review I found on a blog, but the NET'y awards swayed me to HHV.
I'm an oddity with vaping, I don't much care for mixing it up. I find a flavor I like and just seem to stick with it. Right now my big thing is getting the "instant gratification" my body craves, so even if the flavor isn't a favorite, I'll deal with it if it works! I know that sounds odd, but during the seasonal changes, such as we are having here in KS now, I can be up for three days in straight up agony. During these bouts, it's pretty easy to go through 3-4 packs a day.
I've got to find a way to change that, for the better.
Hence the 36mg. :)

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
You nailed it! Pain sucks! Pain really sucks when you are already loaded up on some of the strongest drugs you can get prescribed! Nothing like going to the ER and the DR looks at you, "Yeah, I can't even get the drugs you are on, how would you like me to help you?"
But yeah, the mantra now is "go big or go home!" the 18mg the BM's sell around here are a joke in my world!

TRS1988

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2009
www.heathersheavenlyvapes.com
Dark Horse seems to work well for a "that's my cigarette!" vape. Gaia and DH are the least sweet, most dry, earthy tobaccos we offer. I'd say that Huntsman, Dragon's Fire and Maple Eh? are more grassy, sweet and full bodied. Maple Eh? is my personal, hands down, nectar of the gods, favorite NET. Outside of these NETs, you'll find they are heavier and more what I think of as "fancy" tobaccos (Cigar, pipe types). Out of those Sludge is a personal favorite.

I hope you find that "instant gratification" hit you've been searching for.

Reactions: LAwaters

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Dark Horse seems to work well for a "that's my cigarette!" vape. Gaia and DH are the least sweet, most dry, earthy tobaccos we offer. I'd say that Huntsman, Dragon's Fire and Maple Eh? are more grassy, sweet and full bodied. Maple Eh? is my personal, hands down, nectar of the gods, favorite NET. Outside of these NETs, you'll find they are heavier and more what I think of as "fancy" tobaccos (Cigar, pipe types). Out of those Sludge is a personal favorite.

I hope you find that "instant gratification" hit you've been searching for.

What??? no mention of PB??? o_O

Reactions: LAwaters

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Got my email notification tonight, hope it gets here soon.
I picked up a Kanger Dripbox and found a local shop that would make me up some 36mg juice, most shops around here wont go above 24 for some reason? Well, I learned unless you like smacking your pecker with a hammer, vaping 36mg at .2 ohms is a LOT too much! I've got a .8 build in it now that's semi-decent but I'm on the hunt for a tighter BF atty to better suit my style. I'm a Kayfun lover, nice tight draw. The juice is like a vanilla graham cracker flavor, a bit sweet for me, but the best I could find in this shop to at least try to get started again.
I can't believe how much things have changed in the time I was gone! I've got a lot to learn, again!

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
It showed up tonight, I know, I know, "let it steep"! But I wanted to try it.
I cleaned out and rewicked my Dripbox, yeah, don't do that! Then I loaded up my Kayfun, I need to recoil it and will do so soon. "Dark" and "Earthy" don't even begin to describe this! It's tobacco through and through, no subtleties, no under tones, nothing, just flat in your face tobacco! In fact, I'm afraid it's even a bit too much for even me, man is it tobacco!
As far as the NET working, meh, I'm on the fence, maybe another flavor will help more, but so far I'm not seeing that much difference between the NET and regular juice. Hopefully time will help.
So what's a bit sweeter, maybe more complex, but certainly a hint of sweetness, this is just dry and slap you in the face! It's growing on me a little more, but I don't think it'll ever become an all day vape.
What does the added extract do? I saw that option on the site when I ordered but had no idea what it was. Is that more nicotine, more flavor?
Sorry for the stupid questions, I'm trying here, I really am! The vanilla graham cracker juice has made me soft I guess?

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Saw, try Dragon's Fire and Legend. They are the two most popular NETs HHV offers. Dragon's Fire is hard to describe. Kind of a brown sugar/choco chip flavor but not too strong. Just enough sweetness to keep it from being dry. Legend is a bit more tobacco forward but has a nice fruity finish reminiscent of cherry. Both of these deliver plenty of flavor.

Extra flavor shot is exactly that. You can ask for it in the notes section. They will add a little more flavoring. Does not affect nic content. Extra flavor shots are more noticeable in high VG content. HHV already increases their flavoring in high VG but some say adding an extra flavor shot helps. I vape 70/30 and notice no difference adding an extra flavor shot.

Reactions: sawlight

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Saw, try Dragon's Fire and Legend. They are the two most popular NETs HHV offers. Dragon's Fire is hard to describe. Kind of a brown sugar/choco chip flavor but not too strong. Just enough sweetness to keep it from being dry. Legend is a bit more tobacco forward but has a nice fruity finish reminiscent of cherry. Both of these deliver plenty of flavor.

Extra flavor shot is exactly that. You can ask for it in the notes section. They will add a little more flavoring. Does not affect nic content. Extra flavor shots are more noticeable in high VG content. HHV already increases their flavoring in high VG but some say adding an extra flavor shot helps. I vape 70/30 and notice no difference adding an extra flavor shot.

Sounds like Dragon's fire will be next! I'm just not feeling the tobacco love in this juice. But I do love me some chocolate! Don't think I'm going to need the extra hit of the added extract, so far at least, there seems to be enough flavor in their juices for me, I'm at 60/40, so I doubt it's needed, or will help.
Thank you all so much for the help so far, I really do appreciate it!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Sounds like Dragon's fire will be next! I'm just not feeling the tobacco love in this juice. But I do love me some chocolate! Don't think I'm going to need the extra hit of the added extract, so far at least, there seems to be enough flavor in their juices for me, I'm at 60/40, so I doubt it's needed, or will help.
Thank you all so much for the help so far, I really do appreciate it!
I'm thinking at 60/40 you wont notice the extra flavor shot. It's really more for the high VG people. And if you like chocolate you will like Dragon's Fire. Dark Horse is mostly a feel than a flavor. Very grassy and dry. Like I mentioned earlier, HHV has four of these kind of flavors...Dark Horse, Huntsman, Gaia, and Maple, Eh. If you like one you'll like them all. And the opposite is also true. The other HHV tobaccos are really nothing like those four.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Yeah, too Earthy for my taste! Dragon's fire is ordered, I hope it can come in a bit faster than the last order, but it is what it is!
I'll keep the Dark horse in my Kayfun for now and stick with the local juice in my Dripbox for something to take the edge off of the DH. (Yes, it's that strong guys!)

Reactions: Chakris
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread