• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

ordering from vapordna question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
I can't speak for that particular site, but I wouldn't order any juice from the states. They seem to be stopping everything at the border for a month or more. You'll usually get it, but the wait sucks. If it's parts and tanks, I've had no problem. Not sure with batteries or anything though. I've heard those are getting stopped too.

I can't speak for that particular site, but I wouldn't order any juice from the states. They seem to be stopping everything at the border for a month or more. You'll usually get it, but the wait sucks. If it's parts and tanks, I've had no problem. Not sure with batteries or anything though. I've heard those are getting stopped too.

Thank You For Your Input!

Reactions: Maiar

Some Random Guy

May 1, 2015
Calgary Canada
I placed an order from them two days ago and have received my tracking information this morning. So far they seem to provide pretty quick service but I am a little upset with them, there site states they don't ship or package anything on the weekends, and I had been emailing them back and forth (they told me they've only had 1 issue with a product being denied at the border for juice, so that's a plus). I was told I had time to change my order if I decided to swap out the batteries but they didn't end up allowing me to, they also have a coupon code posted on vaping cheap that's supposed to have gotten me 10% my entire order and was specifically advertised with a mod yet when making my order the mod was excluded from the discount.

So mixed opinion so far. Personally I'd go with a Canadian supplier if you can, I went through VaporDNA because I wanted the MVP 3.0PRO and they're the only ones I could find that had it in stock.

What are you after?

Some Random Guy

May 1, 2015
Calgary Canada
Figured I'd post an update now that I've received my order.

Everything arrived in a very timely manner so no complaints there. My white Mutation X V4 however came with blue stains, a few deep scratches on the outside and poor machining on the inside. Not sure if this is a common problem with the white version of not so maybe something to keep in mind if you're thinking about making a purchase.

That being said the staff at VaporDNA have more than made up for this quality control issue, which in all honesty is more than likely just a random occurance straight from the manufacturer as everything came sealed so vapordna could not have known about the damage.

I would still recommend using a Canadian Supplier for any e liquid purchases so there's no risk of having it seized at the border.

I'd definitely recommend using VaporDNA if you're looking for a new mod or rebuilable since their prices are fair, shipping times were great and their customer service is incredible. I'll definitely be using them again.

• Disagree
Reactions: fishj

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I used vapordna to get my tugboat and the nectar cream puff juice great shipping everything arrived no issue at all but I am pretty sure even if they stop the package all They will do is take out the juice and send the hardware as I have never heard of hardware getting held up.

If there is eliquid in the parcel, they'll reject the entire thing regardless of what else is in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread