1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Organic Razzmatazz E-liquid

Discussion in 'Virgin Vapor' started by G slate, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. G slate

G slate Full Member

Was getting to reorder and noticed the new flavor. Has anyone tried this yet? Any chance I might get a sample of this substituted in my order?

2. Annette Rogers

Annette Rogers Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

G slate, Razzmatazz is brand new (just released last Monday) so not many people have tried it. We sent an advance tester to Spinfuel Magazine and it won a 2014 Spinfuel Choice Award so I know we're not alone in loving this flavor! I'm sure we can substitute a sample in your sample pack if you write customer service.

I hope you enjoy!

3. Angiebubs

Angiebubs Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I can't wait to try this!!! "Awesome sauce"

4. Annette Rogers

I'm a big fan of pure, simple fruit flavors and this one is right up there for me with Celestial Honeydew, Plum Crazy and Hawaiian White Guava! I think you'll enjoy, Angiebubs!

5. Angiebubs

If it even comes close to the three you mentioned, it can't help but be good!! Will definitely try this on my next order!

6. Angiebubs

Does anyone have reviews for this flavor yet?

7. rosepetal

rosepetal Senior Member ECF Veteran

Angiebubs saw one at Spinfuel when I was there today.

Virgin Vapor Review

8. Angiebubs

Thanks Rose!!!

9. Annette Rogers

Our reviews are currently suspended (we have so many IT upgrades going on that new reviews have been suspended for a few months while we're under construction). So this flavor doesn't have any reviews on our site yet since it's only a few weeks old. It did win a Spinfuel Choice Award though and you can check out the full review Rosepetal provided (thank you, Rosepetal!).

10. Angiebubs

Thank you-I have in order placed!!!

11. Angiebubs

OK here goes-ANOTHER FAVORITE!!!
    This tastes just like a drink my MIL makes called "Raspberry shortcake" (Raspberry juice, vanilla MacGuillicuddy, and a splash of cream)

Seriously though this is a strong sweet raspberry flavor. And of course I didn't let it steep at all LOL but I don't think steeping is neccesary-half the bottle is already gone! Great creation Annette!

12. Annette Rogers

Oooh, thank you, Angiebubs! I knew you'd love this one as much as I do! :toast:

13. LouP

LouP Super Member ECF Veteran

Hi All ! Annette , you have out done yourself with Razzamatazz!! I've got my second bottle now and it is fantastic. Since the first bottle arrived I've had to keep a carton of frozen vanilla yoghurt and frozen raspberries and have a dish every night with an evod full of Razzamatazz mixed with In Vino Veritas. Snow, wind, ice or rain, I'm a happy camper. Well done!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Annette Rogers

Thank you, LouP!!! :) I'll have to try your Razzmatazz/In Vino Veritas mix, too! Yumm!

15. CallMeMav

CallMeMav Full Member

Hmmmmmmmm. Very tempting! I think I will try it.

16. Spectrum156

Spectrum156 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Outstanding! Hands down, one of my very favorites. UNBELIEVABLY realistic!! Will it be back in stock soon Annette?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

17. Angiebubs

Love love LOVE this flavor (in case I haven't said it enough already). Stealth vaping it at work right now.

18. Annette Rogers

We should have it back in stock in about a week. Demand has been so high we're temporarily cleaned out but we'll have more soon!

19. dylanjesse

dylanjesse Full Member

Just tried this at a local b&m in Arizona - bought it on the spot. Delicious.

20. Anarchy84

Anarchy84 Super Member

Recently received my first bottle of Razzmatazz, and it has quickly become one of my favorite all-time juices. So many amazing flavors in the Absolute line. Cherry on Top, Singing the Blues, and Razzmatazz are the best so far. Looking forward to trying Celestial Honeydew, Plum Crazy, and Perfect Peach next. :)

Edit - The more I vape Razzmatazz, the more I love it. Great flavor, great throat hit, and amazing vapor production. The "Absolute" line liquids seem to produce far more vapor than the alcohol-based flavors, and this one is no exception.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.