Origen Little 16 BF Atty

Status
Not open for further replies.

WickedWicks

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2015
Why are we talking about a tank in a squonking thread????????????
No need to shout.

I have addressed that already btw:

Sorry if it is inappropriate to talk about this in the Reos forum, but since this is the only thread about the BF I posted it here. I'll ask a mod to move the posts should OP wishes to​

Sorry for causing you so much anger. No more tank talk. Have a nice day!

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
As the OP of this thread I was fine with the mention of Todd's review because the review did put the best of the best for this atty squarely in the realm of squonking it as it was designed for. Squonking Reos is what we do here.

Todd playing around with a tank top prototype
He's also talking about the dripper pin, for whom are drippers for? :)
To be fair though, watching the whole video he is most delighted squonking.

The banter about the tank beyond that I have to agree with Muzichead on... it should have been taken somewhere else more appropriate or privately to discuss it, preserve the peace here.

No need to shout.

I have addressed that already btw:

Sorry if it is inappropriate to talk about this in the Reos forum, but since this is the only thread about the BF I posted it here. I'll ask a mod to move the posts should OP wishes to​

Sorry for causing you so much anger. No more tank talk. Have a nice day!

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I mostly run dual coils in both my O-16's and Atomic for my LDLH's. I have ran single coils in both as well with very good results... just prefer dual in any atty that can run them.
(I run the O-16's on Mini 1.0's/the Atomic on Grands)

IMO both have a great AFC for MTL to DLH, and both make flavor and vapor very well with a wide range of builds, either single or dual coil. For me the O-16 edges out the Atomic though in flavor with it's smaller chamber, doesn't give up vapor to the Atomic and it doesn't leak/weep like the Atomic can. I also like the more compactness of the O-16, and it's eye appeal over the Old Skol refugee from a lost beauty pageant. Even so one of my two "atty tester" Grand's runs an ADV in the Atomic all the time now when it's not trying out new atty's.
Of the two I prefer the O-16, and just bought another one. I have no plans to buy another Atomic... have many other same mid size atty's (Nuppin') I use instead.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
@Spydro , where have you gotten your 0-16's?

I bought the first 3 from Vaping Craze, 2 on the pre order and one more the day I got them ahead of the promised date @ $99 each. But they are long sold out.

Got the 4th from VapinArt yesterday that still has/had them in stock for $105. It shipped yesterday, will be here tomorrow along with a NoName NoGain.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
O-16-4 came this afternoon (ordered Wed delivered Friday cross country = super fast CS from them). Already have it set up with dual N80 coils that are making lots of flavor rich clouds of Chamomile. Wanted to see what an O16 was like on a Mini 2.1, so put it on The Widow for now. Like the fit a lot, maybe even better than that of the Black Nuppin' V2 that was on it as it. The O-16 makes it an even more compact mod and closer to my Mini 1.0/O-16 combos I simply love.
Norbert, I need some black O-16's please. :)

Took a quick picture.
25widow.jpg

The NoName NoGain that was in with it was a bust for now. It is missing the tiny center post screw. A quick call to VapinArt and another complete NoGain is already on the way. It should be here Monday. And via email Herman also sent me a printable prepaid shipping label to send this one back with. He is a very nice man to deal with if you ever have a need to call them. :thumbs:

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
O-16-4 came this afternoon (ordered Wed delivered Friday cross country = super fast CS from them). Already have it set up with dual N80 coils that are making lots of flavor rich clouds of Chamomile. Wanted to see what an O16 was like on a Mini 2.1, so put it on The Widow for now. Like the fit a lot, maybe even better than that of the Black Nuppin' V2 that was on it as it. The O-16 makes it an even more compact mod and closer to my Mini 1.0/O-16 combos I simply love.
Norbert, I need some black O-16's please. :)

Took a quick picture.
25widow.jpg

The NoName NoGain that was in with it was a bust for now. It is missing the tiny center post screw. A quick call to VapinArt and another complete NoGain is already on the way. It should be here Monday. And via email Herman also sent me a printable prepaid shipping label to send this one back with. He is a very nice man to deal with if you ever have a need to call them. :thumbs:

I figured the little 16 would be perfect on the mini 2.1.

Looks like you just need to grab another mini. A TRA would be best with it ;)

Reactions: Robinowitz

Moxienator

Super Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Central Mass
It's a pretty safe bet that you will like the O-16 a lot. :thumb:

You post reminded me that I have 4 Peko 2.2 kits and 2 printed 3D 2.2 polished kits for them I never built. Lost interest in them, bought more Reos instead.
Lol. I have 2 V2's and 3 V2.2s. Finally packed up a few tonight for vapocalypse.

I kind of wish I hadn't PIF'd my REO 2.1 to a friend who is just getting serious about vaping. This thing would've complemented it very well. I've been running it on one of the Pekos for a few hours, and its been great. I'll have to play around with the coil a bit, but I've finally got something that dethroned the cyclones!

Fortune favors the Bottom Feeders.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Now back in stock at VapingCraze :)

Origen BF Dripper

PS0064%20%282%29.jpg

Good news. The $6 less than the other source will pay the shipping. Temped to get more from them for backups even though I just got a fourth along with a NoGain that I am currently beating with a sharp stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread