RDA Origen Little 16mm Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
I have both and I think the O16 has a noticeably denser and more flavorful vape.

Sounds like from what I've read that the O-16 may have a slightly more restrictive airflow? Not sure. I run my Hadaly at 42-45w with a 3mm 6 wrap 26/36 clapton. What power levels are you running in the two?

Reactions: Burnie

michliu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Seattle, WA
Sounds like from what I've read that the O-16 may have a slightly more restrictive airflow? Not sure. I run my Hadaly at 42-45w with a 3mm 6 wrap 26/36 clapton. What power levels are you running in the two?
It's a little more restrictive, but not super noticeable. I run both of them on mech squonkers, dual 24g 3 wrap on a 3.0 mm bit to get to ~0.3 ohms. They're both really good atties.

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
It's a little more restrictive, but not super noticeable. I run both of them on mech squonkers, dual 24g 3 wrap on a 3.0 mm bit to get to ~0.3 ohms. They're both really good atties.

Thanks, sounds like I should get one on order. Not so sure how you got .3 ohms out of a 24g 3 wrap 3mm build tho...???

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
@cigatron
From what I have read the airflow on the O-16 isn't too far behind the Hadaly. I don't think you'll be putting any 3mm claptons in it though. There just isn't enough room in there. It was really built for single wire coils. You could probably do a parallel in there but not too many wraps though.

Check out Steam Engine on that coil @michliu was talking about.. 24g KA1 3mm 3 wrap single coil comes in right at .3Ω...

michliu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Seattle, WA

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
From what I have read the airflow on the O-16 isn't too far behind the Hadaly. I don't think you'll be putting any 3mm claptons in it though. There just isn't enough room in there. It was really built for single wire coils. You could probably do a parallel in there but not too many wraps though.
Yeah, seems like the consensus is that the O-16 is DLH-able and fairly airy for it's size. All good, I could stand to give up a tiny bit of Hadaly airflow if the flavor is better.
I've got one on order through a local B&M and plan on starting with a single 2.8mm (7/64") 4 wrap 28/36 SS clappy and hoping to hit the 32-35w mark. With my Therion's 11ml juice capacity and single 18650 that would make for perfect all work day hassle free vape.
Running the Hadaly at 42-45w, which seems optimal for its chamber size, the batt gives up in the mid afternoon and always when I'm the furthest distance from my truck, under a house or on a roof. I know I could carry an extra batt but where would I put it? My pockets are always full of tools....:lol:

Thanks for all the info folks:)

drmarble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Late to the party here. Got mine today, the top cap is a little loose.

Better to buy thicker O rings, try some floss under the o-ring, or something else?

Thank you
Mine (FT) was loose. I used a 12mmx1mm o-ring (taifun chimney/base). It fits perfectly now. I can noe pick my mod up by the drip tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread