Not open for further replies.

300fury

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2013
Rochester mn usa
image.jpeg Better pic( I have tremors) it's a battle

Vaya

ECF Veteran
Hey Vaya, where did u get that top cap for the Origen? That looks killer. If anyone is looking for an authentic I am pretty sure vapinart has the 4 and 6 stocked. I got mine there several months ago so I could be wrong

Which top cap are you referencing - the Chris Munn Bellcap or that SS one that isn't the stock cap (its called a JMK cap).
If you're referring to the JMK cap, unfortunately those arent being made any more (there are v1's and v2's out there if you're a member of some high-end vape gear groups on Facebook). That JMK cap was given to me by the seller of the atomizer itself.
But if you're talking about the Bellcap, i bought that from an overseas vape supply company, I can dig around and find the link if you're interested in purchasing one. Just cant recall at the moment which site I got it from. Came from Lyons, France though :)

View attachment 570473 It's a grimy build that's been there for 3 months +, but wicks great always!! I wrap my micros pulse them to light inside out, roll a tight solid ss wick (400) oxidize, slide it in. It may take some trimming and re rolling, but I have no trouble with hot spots after pulsing a few times

nice, I always appreciate a good microcoil build in certain gennies (some lend themselves to it, like the iHybrid Synthesis, and I was rocking the Origen 6mL with dual microcoils for a while there.
Tip: dry-firing until the micros are glowing and then running some tap water over them while they're still scorching will essentially 'wipe them clean' and turn 'em silver again. i prefer this method to raking the gunk off because raking can alter the resistance of the coils and then I've got to bother re-configuring them.

View attachment 570475 There is the squape. 0 leaking
j

I briefly had a Squape. Could only enjoy it like you've got pictured - using the 'W' or Wide Deck option with a mesh wick. Great call :)

Reactions: 300fury

Vaya

ECF Veteran
Yeah, I was referring to the Chris Mun bell cap , love it. Thanks for the cleaning tip, never thought to run it under water. It is stainless steel lol. Sometimes my brain can't process the little things

So, obviously dont STILL be actively firing the mod as you run it under water.... lol. thats the one thing i felt i had to mention. otherwise it works wonders for cleaning microcoils.

And, damn, the website i got that cap from (www.vapstor.fr) is now out of stock :( You might also check vapingcraze.com and intaste.de as well.

Reactions: 300fury
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread