Origin Vape Event Thread #1 - Turning over a new leaf! o-O

Status
Not open for further replies.

skullblade789

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
Waynesboro, PA
Wubs you too darlin! and yeah not my style either but a good pif item to help someone else. :wub:

Why I gotta whack skully???

sorry, but if my birdy said ya needz it.....ya prolly do
there......now don't do it again........whatever it was! :lol:
LMAO. Thank you I needed it this morning.

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
It was no problem at all. I needed to do a rebuild at the time anyway. ;)
Hahahahaha! Looks like my Hobo is gonna need a rebuild soon too, huh? :lol: I'll see what I can do. It really isn't too difficult, just a little more work because ya gotta do it twice. :p

When you do have to do a rebuild of your Hobo, I would appreciate it :) I haven't attempted dual coils yet (I am using the Hobo...but only as a single coil lol!)

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Why I gotta whack skully???

I don't remember... I think it was a coupla months ago. He's been dodgin' the pan ever since! :lol:

When you do have to do a rebuild of your Hobo, I would appreciate it :) I haven't attempted dual coils yet (I am using the Hobo...but only as a single coil lol!)

I just ordered a 7mm X 0.5mm die to re-tap the threads on my Hobo... they got a lil messed up and need to be straightened out. The new die should be here in a coupla days, so I'll get it all sorted out and then I'll throw it on a mod and get it rebuilt with duals. I'll get as many good pics of the process as I can and do another walkthrough for ya like I did the Stumpy. It's been a while, and I can't remember if I usually did 2.5mm or 3mm coils in that one. I'll have to play with it and see what fits. I do know that I usually built it at around 0.25Ω with the duals, but I'll try to get one closer to between 0.75Ω and 1Ω for you.

Brkdnc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2015
Mad City, WI. USA
My newest tank a Wismec Theorem I really like this, just wish it was taller I have to fill it way to often ;)

WismecTheorem.jpg

Last edited:

skullblade789

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
Waynesboro, PA
I don't remember... I think it was a coupla months ago. He's been dodgin' the pan ever since! :lol:

I just ordered a 7mm X 0.5mm die to re-tap the threads on my Hobo... they got a lil messed up and need to be straightened out. The new die should be here in a coupla days, so I'll get it all sorted out and then I'll throw it on a mod and get it rebuilt with duals. I'll get as many good pics of the process as I can and do another walkthrough for ya like I did the Stumpy. It's been a while, and I can't remember if I usually did 2.5mm or 3mm coils in that one. I'll have to play with it and see what fits. I do know that I usually built it at around 0.25Ω with the duals, but I'll try to get one closer to between 0.75Ω and 1Ω for you.

That pan hurt. She has got a heck of a wind up to boot. She also has that cast iron pan. Not soft or squishy like newer pans of today.

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
That pan hurt. She has got a heck of a wind up to boot. She also has that cast iron pan. Not soft or squishy like newer pans of today.

What was that you said earlier? "Suck it up, buttercup... you know you liked it."? LOL!!

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.

Have I told you today how awesome you are? Well, you are AWESOME!

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Have I told you today how awesome you are? Well, you are AWESOME!

:blush: Awwwww... I just try to help my friends if I can, Darlin'. Coil building tutorials are pretty easy for me to do, and if it makes it possible for you to enjoy some of your new toys, then all the better. :wub:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
LMAO. Thank you I needed it this morning.
Don't mention it.......anytime ya need a good whackin....just lemme know! :lol:

they can run......but they can't hide from the pan forever!

well of course silly boy........what's the point if it feels like a love tap!
Giggle%20med%20with%20hand%20on%20mouth_zpsv7uagvny.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread