Origin Vape Giveaway #4!! OMG Flavors and Custom Pyrex Tank Starter Kit Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
"My" Pleasure to do so - especially since they are worthwhile to get, at least to "Me" . . . :D

WELL THEN . . . "You" Better hold on to a couple for "Me" ! ! ! Just sayin' . . . ;)
(I'll be in NYC the weekend of the June 5-8 . . . :D)

Hopefully, the NEW Ones will be in then too . . . :thumbs:

Oh BTW: Can "You" get a hold of any reasonably priced "Drip Testing Atties" too - maybe the ones that come in a 5 pack . . . :unsure:

I know a number of people are looking for some that don't cost an arm and a leg to get . . . :D
(Especially the 510 Atty and/or 306 and/or 901 if possible at a reasonable price . . . ;))

Last edited:

vaporator2000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
NYC
www.originvape.com
"My" Pleasure to do so - especially since they are worthwhile to get, at least to "Me" . . . :D

WELL THEN . . . "You" Better hold on to a couple for "Me" ! ! ! Just sayin' . . . ;)
(I'll be in NYC the weekend of the June 5-8 . . . :D)

Hopefully, the NEW Ones will be in then too . . . :thumbs:

Oh BTW: Can "You" get a hold of any reasonably priced "Drip Testing Atties" too - maybe the ones that come in a 5 pack . . . :unsure:

I know a number of people are looking for some that don't cost an arm and a leg to get . . . :D
(Especially the 510 Atty and/or 306 and/or 901 if possible at a reasonable price . . . ;))

From the looks of it I am crossing my fingers and hoping that if they ship out at the start of next week everything will be here before the weekend and just might get here before your arrival! I'll of course keep you posted but thanks for the heads up on the days you'll be here, I'm eager to finally get to meet you :)

I'll also talk to my suppliers about the testing attys tonight! Any particular manufacturers or brands you'd recommend, or perhaps they've already used a specific one in the past and would prefer the brand over all others?

Which reminds me... I've been meaning to let everyone know, if there are items that anyone is interested in and we don't currently carry them, please don't hesitate to let us know. I'll be glad to grab them for the site especially if we can find a good deal for you guys (and gals!). We've been working like mad trying to expand our inventory and I'm sure we're still missing many items. It would be our pleasure to know we aren't overlooking anyone's vaping needs! :)

kaykay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2011
concrete jungle
Ha! That's awesome! Feel free to give me a call anytime if you ever need anything, it's great to see more vapers in the area! 212.882.1672 :)

Yesssss!!!..Is funny I found this thread through an awesome ecf member named reddhott, maybe some of u seen her around.lol :p..mad I reached out a day late..I just traveled 3 hrs back and forth from my house to the east village when I could just have met u guys around here....!!..but the good thing is I found you and I'll never let ya go.lol..saved the number..will call u as soon as I need something best believe. .. @uncle thnx will try one of those badboys..and @reddhott thank u my luv for always showing love!!

sent from my Galaxy S5 ooooyeahhh!!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
From a number of people who express interest in these in another thread here on ECF - "Joyetech 510 Atomizers" (1.5 & 2.3 oHm) - (I would post a picture, however the only ones I can find are linked to other Vendors sites . . .:() - and I have been told can be found for around $2.00 - $5.00 + a piece (one Vendor sells them in a 5 Pack just under $10 {Which was not a huge mark-up given their wholesale price}, but they are sold out right now) . . . There is also the "Joyetech 306 LR Atomizers" & a "Cisco LR306 Atomizer", but they are more expensive . . . BTW: These "Atty's" are not large by any means and people need & use a "Drip Tip" with them to test "E-Liquids" or to just "Drip & Vape", instead of removing the Filler of a regular carto or using any of the HUGE Atty's and/or RBA/RDA that a lot of people are fond of and out on the market right now . . . :D

Last edited:

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
awww how sweet of you!!
always willing to help a friend!!
hope everything works out for you(((hugs)))
:)
Yesssss!!!..Is funny I found this thread through an awesome ecf member named reddhott, maybe some of u seen her around.lol :p..mad I reached out a day late..I just traveled 3 hrs back and forth from my house to the east village when I could just have met u guys around here....!!..but the good thing is I found you and I'll never let ya go.lol..saved the number..will call u as soon as I need something best believe. .. @uncle thnx will try one of those badboys..and @reddhott thank u my luv for always showing love!!

sent from my Galaxy S5 ooooyeahhh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread