Origin Vape Giveaway #4!! OMG Flavors and Custom Pyrex Tank Starter Kit Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocTonyNYC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico (and NYC)
Not an entry

NAE . . .

That's a shame - I will be right around the corner of your location on 86th Street visiting a friend next Monday . . .;)

That's the same reason I was asking. . . I'll be in town this weekend, too (hopefully having a coffee with my friend, Uncle)!

DocTonyNYC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico (and NYC)
A. vaping cherry limeade out of a iclear xi on a k101.

Q. Why is it that I try all tbe flavors people rave about and I think they taste awful?

Because taste is subjective. . .

Q: Aren't we supposed to either ask OR answer a question (not ask AND answer a question)?

vaporator2000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
NYC
www.originvape.com
NAE . . .

That's a shame - I will be right around the corner of your location on 86th Street visiting a friend next Monday . . .;)

While we work on opening a brick and mortar, We do make house calls!

If you need something from the site, we promise delivery within 24 hours! In many cases we can delivery within a few hours. Call us at 212.882.1672 if you need your vapemail ASAP (we have a 25-30 mile delivery range, so our range encompasses the Greater New York area).

vaporator2000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
NYC
www.originvape.com
Not an entry

That's the same reason I was asking. . . I'll be in town this weekend, too (hopefully having a coffee with my friend, Uncle)!

Uncle and Tony,

When you are in the area and if you would like to say hello, we would be more than happy to meet our fellow ECF members! Call us at 212.882.1672, we would be glad to say hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread