Origin Vape Giveaway #4!! OMG Flavors and Custom Pyrex Tank Starter Kit Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporator2000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
NYC
www.originvape.com
The one that never has to be recharged and automatically adjusts the voltage as the resistance of your coils change.

Wow, can't think of a question.

Mike,

There is a mod like that! A pass through device =)

But they do not auto adjust voltage/wattage depending on the tank you put on. That, the new E-TOPA does though =)

MikeNice81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
NC
Has reading a book ever changed your life? (Thanks for another contest Origin Vape and vaporator2000!)

The Republic by Plato and The Undiscovered Self by Jung.

From GoodReads.com
In his classic, provocative work, Dr. Carl Jung-one of psychiatry's greatest minds-argues that the future depends on our ability to resist society's mass movements. Only by understanding our unconscious inner nature-"the undiscovered self"-can we gain the self-knowledge that is antithetical to ideological fanaticism. But this requires facing the duality of the human psyche-the existence of good and evil in us all. In this seminal book, Jung compellingly argues that only then can we cope and resist the dangers posed by those in power.

If there was a movie made of your life what would the intro song be?

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
03/25 Entry #2 . . .

Now - If "You" had to chose one over the other would it be a NEED or Want ? ? ?

Uncle and Tony,

When you are in the area and if you would like to say hello, we would be more than happy to meet our fellow ECF members! Call us at 212.882.1672, we would be glad to say hi!

Just might take "You" up on that offer when I'm in the area . . . ;)

1w15h1w45m0ngu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
A man walks into an art gallery and concentrates on one picture in particular. The museum curator notices this and asks the man why he is so interested in that one painting. The man replies, "Brothers and sisters have I none, but that man's father is my father's son."

Who is in the painting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread