Origin Vape Giveaway Part 7! Your favorite vape shop is back! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
4/21

Five items you would take to live on a remote island for a year!

remote_palm_tree_island-1280x800.jpg

1- Beer, years worth
2- Net, big with rope (to keep beer in water to stay cold)
3- Food, duh
4- Vape supplies, mods, batteries, toppers, juice, a years worth
5- Boat, to travel inland to get more supplies, or just to sight see & go fishing & packed with clothes etc.

***Congrats Wifeyco***:toast:
Thanks OriginVape/Vaporator:)

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
4/21 #1

Fins for bodysurfing the waves that hit the island
Snorkle and Mask (one item, since they are often attached) for the days when there's no surf
A credit card to pay for meals at the island's one or more restaurants
Big screen TV with Netflix subscription for vegging in the evenings
A Kindle for when I don't feel like watching anything (prefer real books, but the Kindle is only one item)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
4/21 Entry #1 . . .

Theme: Five items you would take to live on a remote island for a year . . .

First and Foremost - Are the major essentials to "Me" . . .

1) A Shelter that is SAFE and Livable (which means that there would be Climate Controls) that actually includes inside plumbing & running fresh drinkable water and that is also impervious to all Weather Conditions, Attacks and/or Invasions, and Unwanted Natural Habitat (including Flora/Fauna, Unwanted Humans, and especially Unwanted/Annoying/Poisonous Insects ;)) . . .

2) An Unlimited & Self-Sustaining Source of the Food/Drink that I would/could actually eat being a Diabetic and the other medical conditions I have so I wouldn't NEED all the medications I have to take . . .

Next - While also major essentials, they are 3 items that are interconnected and as such they would have to be mandatory available . . .

3) An Unlimited & Self-sustaining Power Source to provide the power NEEDED to run the necessary equipment to help keep "Me" occupied . . .

4) An Unlimited & Self-sustaining connection to the World Wide Web and Internet, which would also have to include Entertainment resources for Survival Information/Books/TV/Movies, etc. . . .

5) A Self-Sustaining Laptop Computer with a Big Screen - So I can still enjoy all of the above just in case I lose "My" reading/computer glasses . . . ;)

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
4/21 #2
solar panels to run all of my devices, shelter is easy to make, food can be found(probably better than the store) a multi tool...but we can not live without fresh water so if there is not an unlimited supply of bottled water or a fresh water source then
Water Purification Tablets is a must........
30cb6bd1d9401f0af8515863f9d2b9c0.jpg

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
4-21 #1
I will forego the 5 items.
Just let me pick the "remote island"
sv-ivan-na-pucini.jpg

Most of the lighthouses are situation at Remote Islands, more or less isolated from modern days civilization, so this is really a place for an relaxing holiday in natural sea environment, here you can definitely enjoy undisturbed swimming, diving and fishing.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
4/21 #2

A resort-like residence with modern amenities
My family
A staff of servants to do my bidding, run the household, and take care of the kids when necessary
A hammock beneath a shady tree for long snoozes
A private yacht so that I can come and go as I please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread