1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Origin Vape Great Service

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Positive' started by kathi17, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. kathi17

kathi17 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I placed an order with them, and didn't order several of the things I had planned on, because I had questions about them. When they found out I had been trying to contact them, and hadn't been replied to, they threw in one of the items for free when I placed the second order!

2. Jomoke

Jomoke Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I will second this for customer service from Origin Vape. They didn't have the item I ordered, called me at 8:30 at night to inform me and couldn't have been nicer or more apologetic. They offered to replace the item with another but I didn't want the one they offered. They ended up refunding my card but also sent me an e-mail with a store credit to use at anytime.

3. vaporator2000

vaporator2000 Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Thank you both for the generous comments. We will always strive to this level of customer service. Our customers are our lifeline, and as vapers ourselves, we try to treat our customers the same way we would like to be treated =).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.