Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporator2000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
NYC
www.originvape.com
Hey all! The goal of this thread is basically to give honest opinions on the newest tanks and mods as well as offer discounts and freebies.

Let me start off by talking about the mini unitank by Kanger.

For an eGo or EVOD battery, it looks perfectly suited. It has ego threading and it fits the silhouette of any pen-style battery. Kanger gives you two drip tips with the tank, plastic and metal. They also give you three coil heads in total. The tank itself does not hold a ton of juice but I was able to vape on it for several hours and I am a heavy vaper. It is a bottom coil device but it never leaked when I filled it up because it is engineered to be filled on top. Not only do you fill it on top, but there is a spring-loaded diaphragm to cut off the bottom part of the tank and the coil when you remove the top. This is to further avoid juice spillage. As usual, Kanger's coils withstand a beating and a ten second vape does not leave your taste buds shocked from a nasty taste. My wife does not do 5 second vapes. If the automatic shutoff did not occur on the eGo, she would go up to 15 or 20 seconds without hesitation (she consistently does so on her mechanical SB). Don't expect to put Pluid in here as the tank is plastic, but regular juices do just fine. Does anyone have the mini unitank and share their input?

Origin_Vape_KangerTech_Unitank_Mini_04.jpg

P.S. If you don't have it, come by our shop and get 15% off with coupon code ECF15!

Neverside

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
First time I have seen this tank actually. If it was Pyrex that would really make this a sure thing. I might actually have to check this out cause it seems interesting enough. Are there other colors? One in green or blue would be right up my alley. Granted I don't vape any tank crackers which is all the more reason I need to get a pyrex tank of some sort.

Last edited:

vaporator2000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
NYC
www.originvape.com
Color-wise I have only seen smoke, clear, and red. We have all of them on our site. For Pyrex, you may want a Protank 3. This tank does withstand a beating for a plastic tank as it was in my wife's purse for more than a day. Many lesser tanks succumbed to the pressures of the black hole that is her purse and broke, leaking everywhere.

vaporator2000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
NYC
www.originvape.com
We are running an amazing deal! Supplies are limited!

Battery, tank and charger for $9.97! Battery, mini Protank, and charger for $11.97!!

This explosive deal will go on while supplies last only.

Battery choices:
White eGo-T
Grey eGo-T
Black eGo-T
Stainless Steel EVOD
Black EVOD

Tank choices:
Mini Protank in various colors
SM30 in clear or smoke

Come now! Battery, Tank and Charger Kit Blowout Sale | Origin Vape

Last edited:

vaporator2000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
NYC
www.originvape.com
Is the coupon code no longer valid? I was placing my order and it showed up until I went and added more to cart and now its gone.It said applied but no discount present .

Sorry everyone! Thank you TJVJR for bringing this to our attention. It was a glitch with our ecommerce plugin. This issue has been resolved and the coupon should work just fine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread