7/6
goat_zps9a7f97b1.gif

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
07/06 #4
The mi one Mini Starter Kit, by smoking vapor, (Mi One Mini Mod MTL Device with 1100mAh built-in!) is described as a mouth-to-lung vaper's dream on your website. It also meets the criteria for 'chimney' and 'all in one'; however, as it uses coil heads, I don't think it meets the 'deck' requirement.

The SQuape X [ S ] & X [ Dream ] rta, by StattQualm, (SQuape X[s] by StattQualm - Rebuildable Atomizer - Vaping Perfected) meets the criteria 'deck with a chimney'; however, despite having the word 'Dream' in its title, I don't see how it satisfies the 'all in one' requirement.

Anyways, here is a distracting image:
ad56c448cb276f4d313e77dab24422f8.gif

iamtezr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2016
Down Under, Australia
LOL haha
I'm still having that headache from overthinking the answer but this is how I've interpreted the "trick" question by Reddhott lol
444e69290e3a5cacb0f42db170734da0.gif

"What has a deck with a chimney and is a dream all in one"

So the item needs to have a deck to qualify.
Item needs to have a chimney(from deck to top cap) to qualify.
Item is a "dream" (I think the name of the item is the biggest clue because Mi One Mini says it's a Vapers dream mod but everyone's taste is different. I might find it lacks a something so it's not my dream mod - doesn't qualify)
All-in-one....lol at first I thought okay need to be a all-in-one unit but I think it actually means Deck+Chimney+Dream= All In One.
So if an item meets all 3 criteria then it is considered as "All in one"

Yes, I over analyze things too much lol

07/06 #4
The Mi One Mini Starter Kit, by Smoking Vapor, (Mi One Mini Mod MTL Device with 1100mAh built-in!) is described as a mouth-to-lung vaper's dream on your website. It also meets the criteria for 'chimney' and 'all in one'; however, as it uses coil heads, I don't think it meets the 'deck' requirement.

The SQuape X [ S ] & X [ Dream ] RTA, by StattQualm, (SQuape X[s] by StattQualm - Rebuildable Atomizer - Vaping Perfected) meets the criteria 'deck with a chimney'; however, despite having the word 'Dream' in its title, I don't see how it satisfies the 'all in one' requirement.

Anyways, here is a distracting image:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread