NYC
www.originvape.com
Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thank you, Baby Blue. :wub:

This one was fun! I enjoyed sharing posts between us. :)

Just curious. Which of the prizes would you select? I'll be deciding between the vaporesso Gemini rta and the Wotofo Conqueror rta, after doing some YouTube video research.

I enjoyed myself too.....:wub:
That's a tough choice....but I think the Wotofo Conqueror might win out in my book....(I have had only good luck with Wotofo!!)...but totally up to you....:wub::rolleyes::D

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks, Mac. :)

See you in the next one I play. :thumb:
You should play like I did and help choose the next winner...(just Pif your posts)..
And I think I forgot to thank Redd & @vaporator2000 /Origin Vape for a funtastic game!!!(so Thank you!!)...

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
You should play like I did and help choose the next winner...(just Pif your posts).
That's a great idea, Baby Blue!!! :thumbs: I could have fun and help someone at the same time. I love it!!!

How do you do it? Do you have someone in mind beforehand, or do you get the item shipped to you and give it to someone in need around you? I saw that you said you'd do that, but I didn't notice how.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
That's a great idea, Baby Blue!!! :thumbs: I could have fun and help someone at the same time. I love it!!!

How do you do it? Do you have someone in mind beforehand, or do you get the item shipped to you and give it to someone in need around you? I saw that you said you'd do that, but I didn't notice how.

I quoted the person before I post and if I get chosen it goes to that person....(I was trying to spread it around and not just follow 1 person)....or you can PIF to the following post, and watch the freeforall as everyone tries to follow you!!! (just let Redd know that's it's a pif).....
I have done both.....You can even choose a person to PIF that post to (just write it out for each post)....again it's all up to you....

greenmachine17

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2015
Street Level U.S.A.
09/20/2017
Entry #3

OK, there's some white in this one, too.
:pervy:

82e04ca86b49d2231a6bc2902af6187b--dubai-beach-bikini-.jpg

There's water in it as well. :D
:sneaky:
Lotsa water..not much white ! :w00t:

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
Finally got caught up! Worked 70hrs again this week !o_O :D $$$
Nice job @100%VG ,
Mon Capitain ! Sincerely.
Q..:smokie:
@Reddhott and @vaporator2000 ..Its very appreciated !
Didn't get over here as much as i liked,but,,I enjoyed the posts alot.

Hey Buddy! Can you lone me a $10000.00? That's with inflation, as a use to be bum i'd say Hey Buddy, can you lone me a dime!!! :laugh:

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
:sneaky:
Lotsa water..not much white ! :w00t:
Just the way I like it!!! :lol:
Seriously? ??
Not even an Orion ?
You losin' it ! ;)
Thought I worded that carefully enough, but I guess you caught me on a technicality. :laugh: Of course I thought the beautiful green women of Orion. That's why I didn't say green "women" have never been my favorite. :D It was never my intention to exclude them, and this one has always been my favorite!!!

yvonne-craig-jornada-nas-es.jpg

The naughty little vixen that she was.
Mm3Ebhb.gif

Finally got caught up!
Nice job @100%VG ,
Mon Capitain ! Sincerely.
Q..:smokie:
Thanks, brother! I had a great time in this one!

Last edited:

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
I quoted the person before I post and if I get chosen it goes to that person....(I was trying to spread it around and not just follow 1 person)....or you can PIF to the following post, and watch the freeforall as everyone tries to follow you!!! (just let Redd know that's it's a pif).....
I have done both.....You can even choose a person to PIF that post to (just write it out for each post)....again it's all up to you....
I see. Great way to do it! Thanks, Baby Blue. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread