Original Halo Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLTinFLA

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2014
Palm Harbor, FL
I am fairly new to vaping and Halo but I saw the first posts from Halo on this forum. On October 21, 2009 Halo sent out 100 samples of the following for testing:
Marlboro
Menthol
French Vanilla
Very Cherry
Mango Madness

On December 31, 2009 Halo opened for business with the following:
Cool
Menthol Ice
Smooth8
Freedom Juice
Harley 56
Bella Vanilla Cigar

I would have loved to have tried the Very Cherry and especially Mango Madness. I haven't read the whole thread but apparently these flavors were not good enough.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I ordered a Halo tobacco flavor sampler a couple of years ago and loved Torque56, Tribecca, and a couple of the others. I'd still be vaping Torque56 if my wife hadn't commented about an odor. She's one of those who's the first in the room to detect an odor. I wish I knew what the ingredient was, but she says that certain juices from various vendors have the same smell. It's not Halo, it's juices that are common favorites from most vendors that have that same sweet, sickly odor to her.

I've found that I can vape Dekang, Hangsen, and various juices that she doesn't mind, so I pick and choose and test for juices that have light exhale aroma. I'd be a staunch Torque56 lover if I could vape it in the house without running her out of the room. Of course, sometimes that can be a good thing. :p

Last edited:

BLTinFLA

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2014
Palm Harbor, FL
I ordered a Halo tobacco flavor sampler a couple of years ago and loved Torque56, Tribecca, and a couple of the others. I'd still be vaping Torque56 if my wife hadn't commented about an odor. She's one of those who's the first in the room to detect an odor. I wish I knew what the ingredient was, but she says that certain juices from various vendors have the same smell. It's not Halo, it's juices that are common favorites from most vendors that have that same sweet, sickly odor to her.

I've found that I can vape Dekang, Hangsen, and various juices that she doesn't mind, so I pick and choose and test for juices that have light exhale aroma. I'd be a staunch Torque56 lover if I could vape it in the house without running her out of the room. Of course, sometimes that can be a good thing. :p
I'm guessing that "Harley56" is now "Torque56". (Doesn't sound as intimidating?)

Reactions: DaveP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread