Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
I never did make it back here. Duh:

CAM00116_zpsnyknva87.jpg

About time he he. What rba is on the green reo?!

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
How long do these batteries last? I have no way to check voltage on them atm. Can you guess by how much juice you've vaped?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Usually if you are just using the Mini you will get 3-4 hours. Hard to give a spot on estimate if you are using the RM2.

Robert chose to just carry the Mini 2.1 with the larger drip well and bigger battery. Lots of people that used the Mini in the past wanted the larger battery.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
just got one from the classifieds, arriving Saturday! I love the size of the Mini 2.1, looking forward to the original!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

You got the blue one?! Very nice.
I much prefer og mini size over the 2.1. My small hands really can tell the difference.

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
You got the blue one?! Very nice.
I much prefer og mini size over the 2.1. My small hands really can tell the difference.

I did! I'm preferring the smaller size of the Mini to the Grand. had no problem with the MVP, but I think button placement is getting in my way of a comfortable hold.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
Yes I do love it. How low of a coil can I run? Currently I'm at 1.3 on it..... Why did these get discontinued?
Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

How low is a question of how close to the "edge" you want to vape. The 14500 batteries are both the reason they have been discontinued (too short battery life) and the reason you shouldn't go any lower at ALL than your 1.3 ohms.

Personally, I'd never go lower than 1.5 ohms on an AW IMR 14500, and never below 3.0 ohms on some of the other brands of 14500. Just sayin' :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread