OSDIY Blue raspberry slush help

Status
Not open for further replies.

VintageModMan

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2016
Cool. As you know everyone tastes things differently. I just think when someone asks me its better to start lower rather than higher. Much easier to add flavor than to try to correct for too much. OSDIY Blue Raz Slush is one of my adv and has been for a couple of years now. Can't seem to get enough of it.
:)
I am aware. It won't be a waste by any means because if it still seems to be missing something I'll just add a tad bit of sour or dilute it with a little VG. No big I've been waiting for it to come back into stock in 4 oz bottle because I do like it. :). What percent do you mix yours at?

I am hoping for it to become my ADV. There is a juice by the drip company there punchd blue ras sour straws. That's what I hope to clone. Like I said I'm new to diy to I'm very open to learning from people who have more experience mixing than I!!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
I've been vaping for 4 almost 5 years now just recently diy. So definitely have my taste buds back. I just went with 15% because I have seen a lot of post here, reddit and others that said 10% just wasn't enough aswell. So will report back.

Please do let us know! I'm only 6 months off the stinkies so my taste buds may still be healing

Reactions: LeeLee26

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Cool. As you know everyone tastes things differently. I just think when someone asks me its better to start lower rather than higher. Much easier to add flavor than to try to correct for too much. OSDIY Blue Raz Slush is one of my adv and has been for a couple of years now. Can't seem to get enough of it.

I have High hopes for this stuff!

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I am aware. It won't be a waste by any means because if it still seems to be missing something I'll just add a tad bit of sour or dilute it with a little VG. No big I've been waiting for it to come back into stock in 4 oz bottle because I do like it. :). What percent do you mix yours at?

I am hoping for it to become my ADV. There is a juice by the drip company there punchd blue ras sour straws. That's what I hope to clone. Like I said I'm new to diy to I'm very open to learning from people who have more experience mixing than I!!

I started mine @ 10% and as it aged, it seemed to strong for me, so lowered it to 8%. Some days I want something more from it so I add a little blueberry(already mixed ejuice) to my tank.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Nope, this is my first
I just tried it and I already like it, I am very excited!!!
I was so happy when OSDIY started their blends. It can really help the confidence for mixing when having something you just made taste so great. And it takes the pressure off of newer vapers(DIYers) to have something to vape as they play with other flavors and recipes.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
I was so happy when OSDIY started their blends. It can really help the confidence for mixing when having something you just made taste so great. And it takes the pressure off of newer vapers(DIYers) to have something to vape as they play with other flavors and recipes.

Do you have other flavors you can recommend from them?

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Just to let you know I mixed up a 30ml batch of OSDIY pink lemonade at 10% and 2% sweetener as well. It was the [emoji378]

I am assuming your emoji was the 'bomb' since it didn't come through?

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Do you have other flavors you can recommend from them?
I love their Southern Sweet Tea. Not too sweet and you can actually taste the tea. Another adv of mine. Baked cinnamon role is another. Its light on the cinn and they have the 'baked' down pat. This can also be used in other recipes where you need a 'baked' type of flavor. Arnold Palmer is another type of tea that is good. Lots of lemon flavor in this one.

Reactions: ChelsB

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
So I finally got downstairs to give it a try it taste great. Almost like a blue ras jolly rancher tbh.

Remember its just my opinion but too much flavor....don't hit me please.

Take about 5ml of what you mixed and add a little vg to it and see if it is better. Just note how much you put in. That way you will get a better idea of mixing it next time.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I like their Lucky Shot at 10%
Also the Lotta Latte at 10%
I loved the lucky shot but it was way too rich for me.
And coffee and I have an understanding......we don't like each other....lol
A lot of chocolate type flavorings have coffee in them and even tho I may not even taste the coffee in the ejuice, my body reacts violently to it. Weird, I know.

Reactions: ChelsB

VintageModMan

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2016
Remember its just my opinion but too much flavor....don't hit me please.

Take about 5ml of what you mixed and add a little vg to it and see if it is better. Just note how much you put in. That way you will get a better idea of mixing it next time.

No big, I wouldn't hit you lol. I'll give it a shot and see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread