Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
That's my plan next time I order.

Did you read my last post on your Finally Taking the Plunge thread...where you were talking about OSDIY flavors & blends? OSDIY has an ongoing coupon code for ECF members to use. Discount ranges between about 11-15%, depending on if any sale is going on already. Use either code to get it: ECF or JFK

VintageModMan

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2016
Did you read my last post on your Finally Taking the Plunge thread...where you were talking about OSDIY flavors & blends? OSDIY has an ongoing coupon code for ECF members to use. Discount ranges between about 11-15%, depending on if any sale is going on already. Use either code to get it: ECF or JFK
I had no clue that is awesome thanks for the heads up. I will be ordering from them again!!!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I have some OSD blue razz slushy I mixed up about 4 months ago I lost interest in shortly after making it. Not saying it's a bad mix I just got side tracked by a chocolate peppermint mix that I got infatuated with.

I should revisit the BRS again being that I have almost 2oz of a 4 month old steeped mix sitting here. Adding koolada to it sounds like a great idea think I'll give that a try.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChelsB

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
dannyv45, tell us about the chocolate peppermint object of your affection? (Sounds nice!) :wub:

10% OSD chocolate mint (Wasn't bad but missing that true dark chocolate essence)
2% inawera chocolate (Has to be this one and no other)
Chocolate-INW
1% or less TFA peppermint (Strong, strong stuff)

Don't substitute any of these ingredients. Can be vaped right away but best after a 2-3 week steep.

Out of this world peppermint patty good. The chocolate peppermint just lingers in the back of your throat. Very succulent vape and the aroma is to die for.

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
10% OSD chocolate mint
2% inawera chocolate (Has to be this one and no other)
Chocolate-INW
1% or less TFA peppermint (Strong, strong stuff)

Why do people always post Killer Looking Recipes that include flavors I Don't have 20 minutes after I place a Flavoring Order?

LOL

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
Why do people always post Killer Looking Recipes that include flavors I Don't have 20 minutes after I place a Flavoring Order?

LOL

:) This recipe took months and no less then 12 different chocolate flavorings to perfect. After 4 months I still can't put this vape down. This is the closest I've tasted to America's favorite peppermint patty.

Last edited:

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
:) This recipe took months and no less then 12 different chocolate flavorings to perfect. After 4 months I still can't put this vape down.

I hear you about those Long Work-Ups. It took me about a Year to Clone TV TastyFinger 100%. Amazing how many slightly Different Caramels there are.

LOL

And how Subtle changes to flavoring Proportions can make Substantial Changes to a complex mix.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
Then the next thing you know it winds up being the star vape at a local B&M:) But hey nothing wrong with sharing if it makes vaping more popular and I don't have to pay a premium price to vape it:).

Last edited:

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
haha! Story of my life: check my regular place #1 in UK for OSDiy chocolate mint. Nope. they have some OSDiy, but not chocolate mint. check my #2 place. Nope, they don't have OSDiy. Go to google. WOO! Found a place in UK that has OSDiy chocolate mint! Er, uh-oh, they don't take PayPal. Back to google. Hey, a second place in UK that has OSDiy chocolate mint, clicky clicky. Oh, great, they want me to send them my email so they can tell me when the site opens. That's it from the googs. :grr:

Oh well, I'll keep my eyes open; it sounds perfect! Thank you for sharing the recipe!

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Then the next thing you know it winds up being the star vape at a local B&M:) But hey nothing wrong with sharing if it makes vaping more popular.

I have been asked Many Times by members here for that Recipe. And have had 2 B&M Owners offer me Cash or Gear for the 3-x-5 the Recipe is written on. And I have turned them All Down.

My thing is if I come up with a blend Myself, No Problem. I'll share/sell/trade my Recipe. But I Didn't come up with TastyFinger. I just Cloned it. So I feel that TastyVapor owns it.

:)

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
haha! Story of my life: check my regular place #1 in UK for OSDiy chocolate mint. Nope. they have some OSDiy, but not chocolate mint. check my #2 place. Nope, they don't have OSDiy. Go to google. WOO! Found a place in UK that has OSDiy chocolate mint! Er, uh-oh, they don't take PayPal. Back to google. Hey, a second place in UK that has OSDiy chocolate mint, clicky clicky. Oh, great, they want me to send them my email so they can tell me when the site opens. That's it from the googs. :grr:

Oh well, I'll keep my eyes open; it sounds perfect! Thank you for sharing the recipe!

So sorry to here that maybe you can put in a friendly request to your usual vendor to stock it.

LeeLee26

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2016
Hatfield , Kentucky
my taste buds are pretty tired I was thinking of using 9% slushee and 1% koolada. Does that sound reasonable?
With the koolada. I would start with a drop. I did that my first time an had to keep adding an adding to it. Never did get it right. But that is just me. Do what your taste buds enjoy. And thank you I am filling a shopping cart as we speak.

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015

If by chance you placed that order with Wizard Labs...you have 24 hours to place another order, and choose "Combine with Existing Order #_____". Go ahead and pay for what you added, and they'll ship both orders together for you, usually with no added S/H for what you added. Now, if you add 4oz. bottles it'll change, but for smaller quantities I've never had it change.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
If by chance you placed that order with Wizard Labs...you have 24 hours to place another order, and choose "Combine with Existing Order #_____". Go ahead and pay for what you added, and they'll ship both orders together for you, usually with no added S/H for what you added. Now, if you add 4oz. bottles it'll change, but for smaller quantities I've never had it change.

No such luck. It was with One Stop DIY.

But it's cool. If the Blue Slushy is as good as people say, I'll be doing another Order soon. And I'll grab that Chocolate Mint that Danny mentioned.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
With the koolada. I would start with a drop. I did that my first time an had to keep adding an adding to it. Never did get it right. But that is just me. Do what your taste buds enjoy. And thank you I am filling a shopping cart as we speak.

Awesome! Let us know how you like it. It's truly a shake and vape!

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
I like and use Blue Ras slushie, I like it around 10% alone it does seem to missing something to me so I add .5% of INW cactus to give it some more wetness, and depending on flavor company a % or to of Rasberry or blue berry, and for those that like the Koolada .5% or less. and if you want a bit of either Cap blue cotton candy or tfa cotton Candy at a percent to up the level of sweetness if desired but don't go to high as it will also mute. I have found that flavors that have or are all VG take a long time to steep and gets stronger as it does. I learned that with a few Real flavor flavors. I think osdiy BR slush is 65% Vg so that explains the stronger with steep idea. whats nice About the osdiy flavor(S) is if you want to SNV go Higher and if you plan on making a larger batch you can lower it a bit a wait a month, for essentially the same outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread