Other uses for a mod...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MudVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2015
So, our power went out about half an hour ago and it was super-dark.

Decided to get to bed early but then remembered half way down the hallway that my Mister had left a bunch of junk out while getting ready to go on vaycay and I was worried about tripping over stuff.

Until recently, I'd of had a cigarette lighter on me, but not anymore.

Then I remembered my vape! Whipped out my trusty provari and could see just enough to keep from stubbing my toe at least, lol.

Power's back on and it got me to wondering- what other uses for a mod are out there, especially in a pinch?

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
Last summer, I was out at the Vineyard hunting down a huge man eating shark. This thing was a real whopper, about 25 feet long! It killed a bunch of people so we set out to hunt it down, but we underestimated him and he attacked the boat. Killed the captain and sank all our gear. Just as the boat was going down, he was coming at us. I took my mod, jammed the atty down on it, sending it into thermal over load and threw it a him and said "Vape you son of a beach!" He chomped on it and it went BOOM! Instant sushi! (well, except for the parts that were nearest to his mouth, those were pretty cooked. Ironically, there I am floating along with my friend Richard, a bottle of red wine and sitting on about 2 tons of fresh seafood and I don't like fish. Why couldn't it have been a killer cow or chicken? Yeah, cows and chickens aren't much of a threat in the water but still, hunting down a 25 foot cow or chicken would be something. I'd have rather had one decent hamburger at that point then I would any form of shark steak but survivors can't be choosers.) So yeah, mods can be used as shark repellent/explosives.

Last edited:

MudVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2015
Last summer, I was out at the Vineyard hunting down a huge man eating shark. This thing was a real whopper, about 25 feet long! It killed a bunch of people so we set out to hunt it down, but we underestimated him and he attacked the boat. Killed the captain and sank all our gear. Just as the boat was going down, he was coming at us. I took my mod, jammed the atty down on it, sending it into thermal over load and threw it a him and said "Vape you son of a beach!" He chomped on it and it went BOOM! Instant sushi! (well, except for the parts that were nearest to his mouth, those were pretty cooked. Ironically, there I am floating along with my friend Richard, a bottle of red wine and sitting on by 2 tons of fresh seafood and I don't like fish. Why couldn't it have been a killer cow or chicken? Yeah, cows and chickens aren't much of a threat in the water but still, hunting down a 25 cow or chicken would be something. I'd have rather had one decent hamburger at that point then I would any form of shark steak but survivors can't be choosers.) So yeah, mods can be used as shark repellent/explosives.

Way better story than mine.

However - I was just thinking how cool it would be if I could get an app to turn my phone into a vape - and I don't even like my phone but I might like it better if it gave me nicotine in 33 flavors.

Reactions: thetrucker

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
So, our power went out about half an hour ago and it was super-dark.

Decided to get to bed early but then remembered half way down the hallway that my Mister had left a bunch of junk out while getting ready to go on vaycay and I was worried about tripping over stuff.

Until recently, I'd of had a cigarette lighter on me, but not anymore.

Then I remembered my vape! Whipped out my trusty provari and could see just enough to keep from stubbing my toe at least, lol.

Power's back on and it got me to wondering- what other uses for a mod are out there, especially in a pinch?

I've done the same with my mod a few times, that's a plus for regulated mods :)

As for other uses, I can't top HauntedMyst's story, but I've always thought my old K100 or Panzer mech mods with an AGA-T on it would make for a great 'blunt instrument' if I ever had the need for one :shock:

:)

Reactions: thetrucker

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
Way better story than mine.

However - I was just thinking how cool it would be if I could get an app to turn my phone into a vape - and I don't even like my phone but I might like it better if it gave me nicotine in 33 flavors.

There is an app for that! Well, a case not an an app.

vapecase-iphone-vaporizer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread