our Lounge is officially open....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norry

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Hanging out in CA for now
Congrats to the entire team...it's a formidable competitive edge over any other vendor.

It would be great if a live web cam is available. Perhaps even consider a weekly show at the lounge using Stickam??? It would provide an opportunity for the FSUSA customers around the world to participate, and get to know the team/family behind our beloved e-juice.

Vipod---Web cams are in the works and will be up soon. It's definitey a great business tactic cause when everyone sees the fun going on in the lounge all vacation plans will be changed to include Tucson Arizona. I think the city should list FSUSA on there visitors website considering all the tourism the lounge is gonna bring in......

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Congratulations on the opening of your Vape Lounge, i am super excited for you guys and the family, may your continued success grow into more bigger and exciting adventures, I cant wait to see some more pics, and really am hanging out to see the web cam feeds once they are up and running. Once again, congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread