our Lounge is officially open....

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyanaBelle

May 27, 2011
Louisville, KY
Kristen has posted new pics of the lounge. we are coonstantly adding to it to make it a phenomenal place to hangout and try new flavors and relax and vape. come visit us, arrange your next vacation to come stay with us :)

I just may have to do that. My two oldest grandpun'kins are being moved to Arizona (can you tell by the phrasing of this statement that "da Mimi" ain't HAPPY 'bout that?) Stick a rocking chair in there for me! ;)

What an amazing shop with great flavor selection and an amazing helpful staff! Stopped in today for the first time (I like in Tucson). Picked up an eGO kit with coffee x + Irish cream & Green Tea Flavors. I actually got my roommate to quit smoking! Thank you guys so much for everything! You rock & were lifetime customers for sure.

Ever1ast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
SW FL Gulf Coast
It would be great if a live web cam is available. Perhaps even consider a weekly show at the lounge using Stickam??? It would provide an opportunity for the FSUSA customers around the world to participate, and get to know the team/family behind our beloved e-juice.

After spending most of today "virtually" at the lounge via Livestream...I'd say FSUSA made alot of us non-local customers pretty happy by allowing us to attend the Grand Opening. David, Pam, and the rest of the gang; thanks for including us :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread